for The Spec-Ops Team 2

12/31/2018 c15 Smaug666
Two things:
1. How does he know about Matt Murdock AKA Daredevil?
And 2. I was hoping that you would get Ultron to create a backup memory bank via Lis's computer.
12/31/2018 c11 Smaug666
I honestly hope that you allow Ultron to live by having a backup of his consciousness on Lis's computer and that he would take control of her and get him a 4th body.
12/30/2018 c3 Smaug666
Two things

1. Does this mean that Skye and Katie are sort of god sisters because Cal Skye's father was the one who delivered Katie?
And
2. They actually figured out a solution to the sweaty Robocop costume by doing two things. One is that they installed a mini fan in the costume and two is that the actor had a lot to drink before and after his scenes.
4/15/2016 c16 AwesomeGirl909
I look foward to Spec-ops team 3! And I'm also excited for more character development with the characters that didnt get as much spotlight :)
Also I'm excited to see what happens to Sabrina!
Everytime I watch a shield episode I can't help but think 'ooh I wonder what Brenrome will do when he writes this epiosde In one of his chapters.'
4/15/2016 c16 4Stormrunner74
I am so pumped for Spec Ops 3. I am the one who knocks. That's one way to put it.
1/10/2016 c15 4scrawlx1012
Sounds awesome! This was amazing! Would have loved it if you made Sabrina and Simmons in different parts of the planet but this is awesome :) Interested to see where Desmond go from here alongside the rest of Arthur's team
1/9/2016 c15 AwesomeGirl909
Ok there's a lot to take in. First of spec ops team 2 was incredible! And it's so awesome you're going to meet Elizabeth! You should totally tell her about your fanfiction if you can :)
And oh no! Didnt see that happening with Sabrina! I wonder what the shocking twist will be in spec ops team 3? I'm going to assume she's probably not going to fall for will but who knows (except you obviously)
Can't wait for spec-ops team: other lives. Super excited since I've been waiting for this!
1/9/2016 c15 Bailey.B
Amazing chapter! And I'm so excited/jealous you'll be meeting Elizabeth :)

Also I created Adira :D
1/9/2016 c15 9NN010
Those final chapters were crazy! So Nick Jones is dead, Katie isn't a real Inhuman (I know those 2 were from last chapter but I felt I should get them out of the way), Arthur got his hand chopped off instead of Coulson, Sabrina gets sucked up by the monolith instead of Jemma (also congrats on getting to meet Elizebeth Henstrige soon!), and Katie will be working with Daisy to assemble the Secret Warriors! Can't wait for Spec Ops Team 3 and the Spec Ops Team: Other Lives one-shot!
1/1/2016 c14 AwesomeGirl909
Wow! I just saw the two new chapters! I loved Katie's origins(nice twist!)
Poor Jessica. Didnt see that coming.
Whoop can't wait for the finale! And spec-ops 3! Incredible story :)

Happy New year!
1/1/2016 c14 NN010
You may have told me about Katie's true origin ahead of time, but that didn't make it any less tragic seeing the full story! As Nick Jones' creator, I was sad to see him die alongside Raina and it makes me hate Jiyaing even more than I did in canon, but I do want to see what's inside that envelope... I wonder if Jason will pull what Mack did in canon (or team up with him) and rescue Katie, I'm presuming that she'll be cuffed alongside Skye/Daisy. Can't wait for the finale and anniversary one-shot!
1/1/2016 c14 4scrawlx1012
loved this chapter! Really love how youve weaved together this storyline with the Boatengs! Cant wait to see what happens in the finale!
1/1/2016 c14 4Stormrunner74
Awesome two chapters. So much going on. Katie is part alien, sort of, Jessica is kidnapped, Nick is killed, Zelda is going to save Katie, who is danger of being killed, Jason is leaving. That was action packed.
12/26/2015 c12 AwesomeGirl909
I loved this! And haha I would've loved to see Arthur fangirl over cap ;) Faye, Jess, and AJ, are so badass xD and so is katie(I loved seeing her powers and her interacting with Wanda!) and woah! When Sabrina threw the hammer!
Everything went so smoothly I really really enjoyed it :)
12/26/2015 c11 AOSISMYLIFE
Woaahhh! Awesome! I loved the wanda and pietro cameo :) nice touch! And Im excited for the next chapter
84 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »