for Crisis: The Final Fantasy VII Novel

3/5/2021 c21 1LightNovelCreations
please finish. It's been a year...
12/17/2019 c1 AsheKnoppers
I really hope this keeps updating! I have been following this for years now
4/22/2016 c18 7Vicious Cerberus
I liked it and really wish there was more
4/13/2016 c1 9Halo Cyan
I must say, you've set the mood very well here and the discriptions are vivid. Off to a really good beginning :)
3/28/2016 c1 4Maverick Flare
Wow, quite serious chapter, I'm more used to lighter stories :). But seriously, the atmosphere is great, it really gives you the feeling of a shady town with dangers lurking everywhere. As for Cloud... it is kinda difficult to find him sympathetic until now, but we'll see how everything will develop later :). Otherwise characters are great with cool characterizations (and avoiding to fall into stereotypes (until now, at least)). I'm looking forward to the rest of your story, good work so far :).
12/2/2015 c5 9MegaFlameHedge
Aww, so Nanaki's just a regular dog in this story? Not gonna lie, I'm a bit bummed because he's my favorite FF7 character, but hey. Creative liberty is totally valid.

Aerith as a gypsy is a fascinating decision, and I'm curious to see what comes of this and if the Cetra still exist in this universe. At this point, I realize that a lot of changes are in place, but each new one is quite intriguing. It's FF7, but different, and I can get behind that, as alt continuities are a thing in published media. The more I read, the more curious I become about this story's world and the adaptations of each character.

The plot thickens. ovo
12/2/2015 c4 MegaFlameHedge
Wow, Red XIII already? :o More surprises! I do wonder if Nanaki will be able to talk in this story, since one of his most interesting character traits was how he's stuck between two worlds, not human, but not entirely monstrous.

Guess I'll have to wait and see.
12/2/2015 c3 MegaFlameHedge
I'm really impressed by the way you do your fight scenes. They're so fast-paced, yet detailed at the same time. You do an excellent job describing the actions and combat styles, and it was an interesting shift to see Tifa using weapons rather than her fists.

You seem to be going into some of the financial consequences of AVALANCHE's actions, which is an interesting addition. With all the twists and turns, I still have no clue what to expect or where this is going.

Am I correct in guessing that this setting isn't Gaia as in the game, but an AU of earth? Not that the name of the planet makes a huge difference. Just something I noticed. o:
12/2/2015 c2 MegaFlameHedge
Interesting! So Cloud and Tifa weren't childhood friends in this universe? It's not a change I expected, but I'm curious to see how this affects the overall story, since I imagine it'll change things up come later events. Granted, I haven't read your CC novelization. Would it be best to start there?

The references to Angeal were a nice touch. It's cool that you're bringing in elements of CC here. c:
9/14/2015 c7 Ghost
Fifty Shades of Cloud? You really should just write a book.
9/13/2015 c14 5metalchocobo13
Well I should have seen that coming, but Cloud? A l'Cie? Oh he is in deep. Great job again this chap.!
9/11/2015 c1 9MegaFlameHedge
Interesting! So Cloud's doing deliveries, eh? It makes me think of his job during Advent Children. You did a good job capturing just how dark and gritty a big city- especially a city as messed up as Midgar- could be, and it's interesting how he's doing other jobs in addition to acting as a mercenary against Shinra. I'm not sure what to expect. It' a novelization, but it's not a word for word one, which adds an air of unpredictability.

I think the only thing that threw me off were the moments where Barret used "u" instead of "you," but that's a minor nitpick. Overall, this is an intriguing start!
8/9/2015 c12 38Lyumia
I like how there's more emphasis on Clouds split personality disorder, and Cloud singing ear bleeding songs by Britney Spears (actually I quite like her music) was AMAZING! But... Uh was that Sephiroth in the las chappie...?
8/9/2015 c4 Lyumia
Whoa trippy.
8/6/2015 c12 5metalchocobo13
Seriously dude, you've got a talent for writing. The way that you flow so seamlessly from serious moments to laugh out loud, "what the fudge brownies did I just read" moments is absolute perfection. You really demonstrated this in your account of the entire mansion affair, with Cloud flipping from easy-sleazy role-player to raging warrior in the blink of an eye. I'm only disappointed that our hero didn't crash in full drag, though I can see how that would be a stretch with the way you've portrayed the characters here. But having the garter tossed at him serve that other purpose later on was a nice touch that turned out fabulously, so I'm not too sad. But what's this about a lilac-haired assassin wielding a gunblade and a black-cloaked inmate with hair that almost shimmers blue, or can we expect to see certain Fabula Nova characters popping up down the road? I'll certainly be tuning in to find out. Finally, thank you for the badass Aerith who's decent in not only magic but also close combat maneuvers. Street smart Aerith should know how to defend herself without magic. Looking forward to what comes next.
28 Page 1 2 Next »