FanFiction.Net
for It All Started At The Museum

12/12/2023 c1 1DragoonMaster11
Rereading these stories all over again, a wonderful nostalgia, thank you very much for sharing your dreams with us, and I certainly hope you are doing well, wherever you are 3
6/25/2017 c1 2GeorgeTobor
Thanks for letting us know about your life issues.

I at least can be patient, even if life itself seems impatient with you.

Here is hoping things get better for you!
8/15/2016 c1 1silverstreak93242
Very good lead in to introducing the four girls that wind up working with Ranma and Kasumi! I like how you explained the start of their career and the problems of figuring things out, and also deciding to do more than just kill demons, but also stop crime. Very good prequel to DSR.
2/13/2016 c1 23Grounders10
And her first stop is Paris... That is soooo Aiko,,,, soo sooo her.
2/11/2016 c1 keichan2
The demon asking for direction was surreal! :-)

I can’t help but wonder at the percentage of demons killed by magical girls that were just tourists…

It’s quite interesting that the girls are taking it seriously (training, studying the places, …) contrary to some other magical girls I will not name (but whose leader I will call “meatballs” ;-p)

Nice! I really like those characters! (and I do hope Desperately Seeking Ranma is centred around those girls!)

Thanks for sharing!
1/20/2016 c1 RobC
This was fun!
1/11/2016 c1 40deathgeonous
After reading this series, I decided, that I absolutely had to reread it again, immediately. And then, to my surprise, I found out that I never read the first fic in the series. Well, first in chronological order that is. Anyways, thank you ever so much for writing this, and good bye for now. And now, now on to all the lovely sequels!
1/8/2016 c1 2LirialRaito
Nicely done, universe building backstory is always nice to see.
7/26/2015 c1 1Faraway-R
Right, so I have a couple of things.

First, I'd like to know the history of the trinkets, how they were found in Okinawa in 1932.
I think a bit of background might go well.

Second, I was surprised about the girls having weapons. IIRC they complained of being uninformed and unequipped during their first fight, back in DSR.
7/2/2015 c1 5hellhound-d.o.w
Now I am kind of curious as to the first meetings between Yori and the Sailor Senshi. Especially what she did to the Outers to cause them to avoid Yori's area as much as they do.
6/4/2015 c1 salishious
Great side chapter... Would love to read about Yori's creation and subsequent appearance... then Chou's first
6/2/2015 c1 1DragonSword35d
Poor girls. The Call knows where you live.
5/30/2015 c1 8Veedramon
I find the backstory interesting.
5/30/2015 c1 Rune Tobor
Exciting things are nice, some of the time.
Other times excitement means trouble, possible harm.
Older and wiser people know that boring times are to be treasured.
The best cure for boredom is reading a great story!

Thanks for a great fic!
5/30/2015 c1 7Riniko22
Now that was entertaining, so thank you very much. Also wanted to let you know about a typo you made early in the story.
Fumiko screamed as her sister flew back several metres to crash into the wall, then slide down it, sure she’d just seen her die, then sighed in relief as the other girl struggled to her feet with the air of her weapon.
I am sure that you meant to type aid and not air when you had her getting back to her feet. Just wanted to let you know so you can correct the mistake as it makes it easier when readers who don't have a good grasp of the English language read the story and try to understand what you are saying.
23 Page 1 2 Next »