for Dung Bombs

3/15/2016 c1 52keeperoliver
G, that was great. There are a few characters in the Harry Potter universe that could be so easy to belittle, Ron and Dung being the two biggest. How he ever became a member of the Order is beyond me. Dumbledore must have had a moment of weakness when he took him on. Good job. As always, Ollie the Keeper.
9/9/2015 c1 Honoria Granger
Always loathed that horrible little wanker.
7/28/2015 c1 9Lightening sparks
Aw... Poor Fletcher
6/9/2015 c1 21onecelestialbeing
This is brilliant and exactly as I see Mundungus. Im a sucker for back story on characters that dont have huge parts in the books so by all means, write more of whomever you like!
5/27/2015 c1 JonJon
Well - besides you using that lazy trope of witches and wizards having "magical cores" instead of just their wands (Rowling has already stated that only wands have magical cores), it was rather interesting. If you fixed it by just writing that it absorbed all their magic instead of "absorbing their magical core" it might even be worthwhile.
5/26/2015 c1 14Sweet Trufflepuff
I never saw the end of this story. You did good. I like the ending even if a person died.
5/25/2015 c1 LuresaSWTOR
Omg, that was just too much fun! Poor Dung, he shoulda known better. Just shows to go you that oftentimes taking the short cut really isn't the way to go.