for I'll Always Need You

4/17/2016 c34 punyausa
Idk. But i think you should be a writer. Cz its a Great Story! I love it. You describe everything perfectly.
8/10/2015 c34 7Geotoni
This has been a great story, have really enjoyed it. It was a sweet ending. I look forward to seeing more of your work.
8/5/2015 c33 BooksBeforeLife
Love this chapter! update soon!
8/2/2015 c31 AKA Annabeth
Ouch! the angst in this chapter, especially when both of them are trying to dance around the subject of their break-up! You're gonna need a rune for that burn! Nice chapter though, I've always wanted some angst in stories :D
8/1/2015 c32 BooksBeforeLife
so much Malec-y goodness! update soon!
8/1/2015 c32 Night Changer
Yay! I love the idea of Magnus being able to grow old with Alec.
7/28/2015 c31 Geotoni
Yey! They're friends again! This chapter was really great, you really did this justice. X
7/27/2015 c31 BooksBeforeLife
Update ASAP!
7/25/2015 c30 11The High Warlock of Glitter
To say the truth I waa worried if Jace would survive this... If he didn't, Alec would totally broke down knowing that the last thing they said to each other were very mean words...
But hey, it didn't happen so I'm satisfied.
And Magnus being in Alec's t-shirt is absolutely adorable.
Keep writing!
7/24/2015 c30 Night Changer
Jace better have a damn good reason for being so mean to Alec!
7/24/2015 c30 7Geotoni
This chapter was so sweet... Poor Alec and Magnus, I just want to hug them both! Jace better mean his apology to Alec. Otherwise he should be turned into a grasshopper.
7/24/2015 c30 4BooksBeforeLife
I can't wait for Jalec to make up. Those two can't be fighting!
7/22/2015 c29 BooksBeforeLife
And the battle is won! Update ASAP!
7/22/2015 c29 7Geotoni
Aww I hope Alec will be ok. What will Magnus do with the demon weapon? Great update
7/21/2015 c28 AKA Annabeth
For a second there I thought Belphegor would won! Alas, the Angel wins :D I smell some bromance in the upcoming chapter :D
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »