for Flame

12h c1 GT500RonSmith
This is a nice one! And here I am just finding it! What a nice little gift!

Thanks!
7/24/2015 c1 metaphor
This was a great read. Loved how you got Beckett to confess her love for Castle. And you ended it just right. Thanks!
5/28/2015 c1 watchmechooseyou
Love it, I don't think I have read something that happens during this, first time! I'm a little bit addictic about this time on their story, the what if's are soooo many! Thank you for writing something new and different, I really enjoyed! Have a great week!
5/27/2015 c1 I'm Widget
Love this. Yes, I'm sure that would've jolted Kate into telling him the truth earlier. If only. I like this very much. :)
5/27/2015 c1 Guest
this is good! great work
5/27/2015 c1 40Ky03elk
Now she keeps looking at him with apprehension and a little bit of hurt, and he would probably be a little angry if she hadn't just told him everything he wanted to hear.

Awwww what a way to bring such heartache to an end! Such a sweet exchange at the end as well!
Thanks
5/26/2015 c1 194bravevulnerability
This was such a lovely read. I'm a sucker for anything involving the season 2 two parter, but combining it with the 47 Seconds arc made this even more wonderful. Fantastic work and hope to see more from you in the future.
5/26/2015 c1 Guest
Nicely done

5/26/2015 c1 Guest
I loved the prompt and I love your fic! Well done.
5/26/2015 c1 136ColieMacKenzie
Wonderful, so very wonderful! Gave me all the feels!
5/26/2015 c1 203Trinity Everett
Aww, this was so sweet. Thank you!
5/26/2015 c1 TORONTOSUN
Anything that you are writing, is perfect. I like this version. It is so right to read.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service