for KEVEDD: Halo

9/17/2015 c40 Lol
Is this the end ;.;
9/19/2015 c42 2Double-Dee Approves
Yay! Best birthday present ever! :) I love your style of writing, along with your brilliant ideas! I will keep reading!
9/19/2015 c42 2Nofi
Go get um kev ... no fucking paparazzi in here... vultures
9/19/2015 c42 FaintWolf
Awww (_) Kevin: 1 Nat: 0
Kevin is so sweetso and protective but I can understand how Nat feels terrible
9/19/2015 c42 10licilovesanime
OMG Nat breaking down is just ughhhh I love him too much to imagine him break down like that! It was a good chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
9/19/2015 c41 FaintWolf
Thats reasonable, some things must be done for plot (;ຶДຶ )
9/18/2015 c41 2Double-Dee Approves
Oooh pwease oh pwease write more!

P.s. my birthday is on Sunday.
Juuuust so you knooow!
Cx
I love this story by the way.
9/12/2015 c38 Echoucho
OMG WHAAY T.T COUNTINUE
9/13/2015 c40 KawaiiLoner69
You're honestly so amazing at writing this story keep it up.
I can't wait for him and Kevin to date which I assume may happen considering its a kevedd fanfic but you know it's your story:) love it!
9/13/2015 c40 2Nofi
Yay parents feels
9/13/2015 c40 10licilovesanime
The feels... the feels has gotten to me. After I read this I legit went on Google and tumblr to look up a bunch of Kevedd and Nat stuff . Anyway, I really like it! Your description of everything is really amazing and it makes me feel like I'm actually there in a sense!
9/13/2015 c40 FaintWolf
I love the short chapters and quick updates! Love the story BTW and I can't wait to read the next chapter, thank goodness he's alive
9/12/2015 c39 licilovesanime
Omg! I sat and read it all in one hour! T_T This is sad! But it's good! Nat being his ex is a first. anyway, nice chapter/story! Cant wait for the next update!
9/12/2015 c39 9a fanfictioner
WHAT WHAT WHAT! NO NO NO NO NO NO! PLEASE DON'T END LIKE THIS! NAT AND KEVIN WERE SUPPOSE TO FIGHT OVER EDD! GAH NO NO! please be just asleep.
9/12/2015 c39 2Nofi
I'm multiple admin on nathames ... I'm edd rave and nazz (for now) ... I personally am at t he edge of my seat to see what happens
91 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »