for She's My Chick

2/25/2019 c19 Iris
Nice! Very in character. I also like that it's not too long. More like the actual show that way. I really ship Jackie and Hyde and really hate season 8 for screwing everything up. Thanks a lot for this!
2/5/2019 c19 Guest
Nice resolution for the show and these two.
8/10/2018 c19 Logy81
aww this is so good.. i want more..
7/29/2018 c17 3morelli.doy
Awww... I’m chocking here... my poor broody boo.. you’ve suffered enough
7/26/2018 c16 Guest
I'm glad you updated this because it's beautiful and I love it. Thank you.
7/25/2018 c16 Guest
Gah! Hearts and rainbows for this gem of a story. The characters are so true to the show. I love it!
7/25/2018 c16 Guest
All good stories goes unfinished, so happy to see this one don't.
7/25/2018 c16 Guest
I am so sorry for the pain you had to go through. This is a really amazing story, I am really glad you decided to finish it. I just found this and I am so happy that I did :) thank you friend for me who pushed you to finish thia great story. We all need an extra push in our life! I cannot wait to see what happens next!
7/25/2018 c13 judithneary
i am sorry to hear about your pain. I began reading your story yesterday and i really like it and I cannot wait to see where you take it.
7/25/2018 c14 Guest
So amazing please update soon really enjoying this story
7/25/2018 c14 14Slayerette16
Really heart-wrenching take on the Jackie/Kelso/Hyde love triangle. Keep writing!
7/24/2018 c14 1shinegrasshoppershine
So glad you decided to continue! Can’t wait to see what comes next:)
7/24/2018 c14 Guest
Please continue! This story is so good I am so happy you are continuing! I will be staying tune :))
7/24/2018 c14 Guest
Wow. Just finding this story and I’m in love! So glad you came back to finish it.
11/20/2015 c12 Haley Gregoire
OMG I want her to end up with Hyde so bad! Such a good story.
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »