for Kill The Deceiver

12/10/2015 c4 9Dreaming of a Black Fox
This story made me feel so happy. It's good, despite the small gramical errors and short chapters. I really like it, too! I typically don't like original things, but Minakami is bomb asf here. Keep up the good work. XD I hope you get around the updating! :3
12/4/2015 c4 TheOnlyKing
The best akame ga kill fanfic, all the other ones have him as a soft-ass naive fool...I love this evil version, I'll wait for the next update
12/3/2015 c4 Allhailthesith
Mwahhahahaahahaah!
12/1/2015 c2 1L.B.N
I choise Tatsumi x Akame or Tatsumi x Korume or both
12/1/2015 c2 L.B.N
Can't wait for the next chapter
11/10/2015 c4 7Eramis8
My vote is Tatsumi x akame.
11/1/2015 c4 Guest
Go for the Esdeath x Tatsumi pairing or the Kuroume x Tatsumi pairing.
10/18/2015 c4 Lord Asmodeus
A sadistic Tatsumi who doesn't sprout moralistic rubbish all the time. I'm dreaming. The best Akame story I have read ever.
10/12/2015 c4 Stratos263
Nice job on the fight
10/12/2015 c3 Stratos263
Next chapter
10/12/2015 c2 Stratos263
I wonder how long can he keep up the cover
10/12/2015 c1 Stratos263
Dam that fat bastard
10/2/2015 c4 Dobberr
Pls update :p
Nah haha good story plot, I kinda like sadistic tatsumi :). Mostly good spelling and grammar though you should learn the difference between their, there and they're :)
Is this story dead? Idk, been almost 2 months since the last update- I know, I know writers have lives of their own and often face writers block but I've seen many fics that have lost a large portion of their readers because of the rate the story is being written
As for the pairing I vote tatsumi x akame, I mean they are so amazing together I think they should've been canon :(
Anyway hope you update soon
C ya in the next chapter :p
9/28/2015 c4 Guest
My vote is for Tatsumi X Akame
9/28/2015 c4 5Remonalin
Definitely Tatsumi and Akame.
101 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »