for Kill The Deceiver

9/18/2015 c4 Esdeath's Neko Assassin
Esdese x Tatsumi for the win ...

great story hope you continue with it
9/11/2015 c4 2Lord Leonidas
I'm liking this story already. I can actually feel the emotions coming from Tatsumi. Even his intent to kill. It's just so awesome and amazing.

As for the pairing, I say EsdeathxTatsumixAkame.
8/25/2015 c4 Guest
I vote for Tatsumi X Akame because it seems like it would make the story more dramatic
8/23/2015 c4 BetaReminisce
Ya, really sorry about the major copy; needed something to make myself happy, im just writing it for fun for my own probelms, no longer published anywhere. Thanks for the new chapter! OwO
8/19/2015 c4 5XA - U
Now that was truly sadistic, I have always liked fanfics that make Tatsumi 'stronger' like this, although I think there could have been more parts within ogre's fight but it's still another good chapter! Update soon pls!
8/18/2015 c2 4Akira Kitsune
I know how you feel about word numbers, but for me they go longer than expected. I like how you did the splitpersonality, and the sadism kinda reminds me of my OC.
8/16/2015 c4 G
No you should keep writing because there can only be one original the rest are cheap knock offs.
8/16/2015 c4 Firedragon.ed
Most readers choose which writers to follow not only based on what they write, but also how they do it. In other words, execution plays a huge role. For this reason I sincerely don't see "Until the End" or "Tatsumi ga Kiru" standing in the same row as your "Red-Eyed Sleeping Dragon" or "Kill the Deceiver". Yours versions are leaps and bound higher and greater in quality. I don't want you quitting writing just because a couple of less skillful writers picked up on your ideas.

Hope that helped.

And as usual, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
8/15/2015 c4 Altos
Well, just because the story is simlilar, doesn't mean it holds the same quality...
8/16/2015 c4 grant.walker581
please keep writing even if someone else makes a copy because your loyal fans will always be there, but also even if someone just copys youre work and changes small details ... i got nothing ok you should be mad just please dont quit on us i will always be here and i hope others will too, also tatsumi ga kiru was more confusing then a bad lsd trip so i dont understand how copying a master piece of story telling can get you that weird stuff, personally rage all you want, just please dont leave us we all love you :) plus if anybody stole my story... well lets just say i would destroy them with everything i have.
8/16/2015 c4 1CritCentral
Don't quit writing if someone simply uses an idea you thought up. It's bound to happen sooner or later. People enjoy good/cool ideas. I get why it frustrates you, I really do. But the original story is yours man. Keep going at it! I'm enjoying your stories. :)
8/16/2015 c4 Zellior
I have to said after i read your review that you dont need to feel mad, annoyed yes but mad? meeee, I mean, that copy is crap, a rushed crap that he has write because FF dont allow copy/paste and that dont have any future and that i'am totally sure that in less than 1 or 2 weeks will be abandoned, I dont think that someone that automatically discard Esdeath for pairing in an AU history like this can create a good history.

So dont worry that your history is al lot better
8/15/2015 c3 20blackkyu
Huh, interesting enough concept...
8/12/2015 c3 Gop
Love it please continue updating
8/3/2015 c1 douglas654
I got a question could you put a Tatsumi kurome pairing in the poll as well there are not many of those out there :P
101 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »