for Kill The Deceiver

Tatsumi X Akame
6/29/2015 c1 Ura Moka
Tatsumi X Esdeath!
6/29/2015 c3 5XA - U
Great new chapter! Your way of presenting Tatsumi through his thought is absolutely great, and that moment at the end, where Akame vows to find out what he is hiding is just great! Pacing is also very good, hope you post the next chapter soon!
6/13/2015 c2 4HuangShaotian0005
Awesome chapter! Please update soon!
6/6/2015 c2 SEGA3154
tatsumi x akame
6/6/2015 c2 37Natsu is Awesome
Why not have Tatsumi have a growing relationship with Akame, but when he's with Esdeath she acts all lovey-dovey like in canon. Also, I cannot wait for more, please update soon.
6/5/2015 c1 Natsu is Awesome
Good God that's a brilliant idea. I never thought about Esdese giving her blood to someone (willingly or not) and them receiving her power, though it seems impossible considering that no one can cut her. Either way though, good chapter.
6/5/2015 c2 5XA - U
Nice! Good storyline, though could perhaps go into a little more depth, but great way of getting Tatsumi into Night Raid! Good choice of Teigu as should you choose for Tatsumi to change sides, then it would be a interesting thing if he has ice powers, though like you said they aren't currently on the same levels as Esdeath, he could 'mirror' her in a fight between the ice powers, so basically they would be like 'day and night'. Like I've said already, I hope you put him with Akame! But I think you are right that Mine generally wouldn't work, I just don't see her into you Tatsumi, but Esdeath could potentially work as he's already in a form of a 'relationship' with her. Still great storyline so far, Update soon please!
6/5/2015 c2 Lily
I love it! I actually like this badass tatsumi :) ooh and let the pairing please be with Esdese! ;) I absolutely love them together. And to the person with the comment below me: u are wrong, the "original" storyline hasnt shown a showdown between Esdese and akame yet. what u were describing only happened in the anime.
6/4/2015 c2 Guest
I think you rushed it a bit there, I understand if you want to get to the big part, but still I think you should just slow down a bit in the next chapter, interesting teigu though and a good idea to get Tatsumi into Night Raid. And am interested in how Tasumi is gonna deal with Akame in any event. Akame x Tatsumi FTW!
6/4/2015 c2 HideLord
huhh.. And just when I thought I found something entertaining to read, you made a BIG mistake. In the original storyline Akame goes toe to toe with freaking Esdeath and after she activates her secret ability she even defeats her. If you really want to make this story good, then don't overpower Tatsumi. if there is no one to stop him and be stronger then him there is no suspense and the story will quickly become uninteresting. Other than that the set up was poorly explained. Maybe in the next few chapters you could dig a little deeper in the storyline and put a few flashbacks towards what he did in the four years training with Esdeath. Also don't be afraid to make longer chapters. I personally enjoy them better.

But this is just my opinion. I hope I didn't offend you in any way and want to see more from you. Keep in mind what I said tho.. It might help you in the future.
6/4/2015 c2 RealmReading
he should be with esdeath
101 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »