for Kill The Deceiver

6/3/2015 c2 9barrenwastelands12
Tatsumi and Akame and nice story
6/3/2015 c2 Imperial warlord
Awesome chapter.
6/3/2015 c2 TheLegendaryBalance
tatsumi x akame :)
5/30/2015 c1 MasterOfDragonsGod
Interesting
5/28/2015 c1 kyuubi-hime
well, in regards to the Teigu, it should be a blade type. Tatsumi just strikes me as a blade user. so if you wanna use a sword, then a katana is out cause of Akame. how about something like Clouds multi blade. that sounds kinda cool. he can fight with a 6 different blades at once, switching as needed or fusing them into one. you could give each blade different sat effects too, like one breaks shields no matter what(shield being any form of defensive object. another could increase his speed, one could deal wounds that never heal, one had a holy aspect so like healing maybe?, one that only causes internal wounds, and one (this would have to be the base sword, if you go with clouds sword design) could have a married effect on all the other swords so that if Tatsumi throws them will always be attracted back to the base sword. it makes for some interesting fights you know. any way that's my idea, good luck with the story.
5/27/2015 c1 Guest
What about some kind of water based tegui that he could use to make his ice powers stronger or easier seeing as how they are at a set level of strength. Another idea is a biological tegui like that dog-thing Kuro
5/28/2015 c1 Sennybee98
I think Tatsumi should get a blade type teigu. I was thinking of a sword that collects the souls of those it kills, and the more souls it absorbs, the more powerful it becomes.
5/27/2015 c1 5XA - U
Great start! I'd love to see more tatsumi vs night raid fics, I hope you update soon! As for the teigu, i have a few ideas but for a story such as this, I would suggest:
-A blade teigu(sword seems to be tatsumi' sweeping of choice though) which can copy another teigu's power onto itself (e.g. Comes into contact with murasame, gains the ability of one hit killing) though that could get too OP, though you could give the ability a time limit to how long it lasts until it needs to be in contact again
-A shield (or even a blade too perhaps) that deflects any attack upon the owner (e.g. Bilateral charges and slashes upon the shield but is repelled by his own force)
-An item of any sort (perhaps the wooden carving that I always thought might have been a secret teigu for tatsumi to use) which allows the user to temporarily control another person which can have multiple targets (this would have to vary in effectiveness depending on the person it is used on, as in teigu users will be harder to control , perhaps even have to be controlled individually as to not get too OP)
Of course there are things such as immortality via whatever means but that would clash with the anime saying that there is no teigu means for resurrection, although you can make a answer as to why the first emperor didn't use it (like maybe it can revive you after death in battle, but not of old age), should you decide to use this as a power.
I hope I helped a bit, but remember it's your story! I also hope you might make the fanfiction a akame x tatsumi later on, since I believe that we need more of them or maybe I'm just too obsessed over them right now. Still Update Soon Please!
5/26/2015 c1 Imperial warlord
Interesting story.
5/26/2015 c1 1Arksum
Possibly a teigu that controls shadows or some other thing like that.
5/26/2015 c1 TriforceHero
Very interested to see where this goes. Not to many stories of where Tatsumi starts working under Esdeath first instead of Night Raid. I look forward to the chapters to come.
101 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7