for Street Sentinel

7/26/2019 c19 atymer
had a lovely time. miss all the boys!
happy vin and ez are home. really curious who the birth parents of ez are.
6/2/2019 c19 DPDbookworm
Excellent! From young Vin's no-way-forward starting point, to Chris rising from his dark denial into leading the pack, including the pups, just wonderful!
Hmmm, I wonder if Maude *stole* Ezra.
2/14/2019 c19 4IwriteFornobody
I love this! Perfect mix of the two shows and I felt like the characters were very true to life. Well done!
6/30/2017 c19 42Ship's Cat
Read this for the third time, cant stop enjoying it. I would love a sequel!
6/21/2017 c19 alba
great story
5/21/2017 c19 1Sarai
I like it.
3/4/2017 c19 Fran Recca
I just wanted to express my thanks for this outstanding story. This is a perfect blending of the Sentinel and Mag7. You have totally captured the personalities, humor, anger, and pure love shared by the Sentinels and their Guides. The idea of the"pack", the alpha, the feral- Chriss and the boys are pure "wolf" - totally superior writing.
You are a tremendous writer and storyteller-AWESOME!
BRAVO!
You're newest fan.
12/6/2016 c1 mikiss
Found a recommendation for this story on Facebook. Really liked it. Any sequels coming our way?
12/3/2016 c19 lunaz
I could not stop reading this. The blending of the two fandoms, how you written the characters especially Chris , Ezra and Vin, the making of the pack made this one of the best m7/sentinel stories I have read. I hope you will continue with this au. Thank you for a great story.
12/2/2016 c1 56JudyL068
Cool! I just saw a rec for this story and love it so far! Great writing style and I really enjoy seeing Vin's pov on his life. It's a perspective I haven't seen done before. Great job.
2/1/2016 c19 19smiles2go
Excellent!
9/7/2015 c17 barbaratakuyaho
What a twist ella as maude. Those 2 are such -itches it was a good idea to make them one. As a new reader and discoverer of Mag 7 thanks for continuing to write. I like your explanations and divisions of Guides and Sentinels.
8/12/2015 c19 13HorseRidersHaveMoreFun
I really, really enjoyed this one. Unfortunately, I read it all in one sitting and am now stiff as a frikkin' board, but oh well.

Loved the interactions between everyone and how things look to be working out. I hope that this is only the first of a series and look forward to reading others.

Keep up the most excellent work.
8/2/2015 c19 sisturnickyahoo
WOW! Really great story involving both of my favorite shows and fanfiction! Thanks for writing and posting this gem!
7/19/2015 c19 Ajsqdawat
Marvelous! I was looking for a good, long M7 tale and found this! Great story. Thanks so much for posting it on a site that is easily accessible! Really, it's a great story and I hope to see more like it!
28 Page 1 2 Next »