for Over in a Flash of Red

6/17/2015 c2 1sketchtheunicorn
I just followed this story for the sole reason of the Third pointing out that the Hidden Leaf is run by the Hokage, not the council, which most stories on this site seem to think is the opposite.
6/17/2015 c7 frankieu
nice chapter like the story progress
and yea danzo is a pain to write on the one hand he is loyal on the other hand he bhelive's his way is the right way
6/15/2015 c6 ArmouredxSaint
Interesting so far...
6/14/2015 c6 ChoppedHige
This is such a hard chapter to review in my mind. You, as the author, feel the opposite. That creates quite the conundrum.

Like always, your writing is well done. No criticism there.

Plot-line? It's going the way you want it to and that makes me glad because an author who doesn't write for themselves first is one doomed to fail since one ruled by readers shouldn't be one. Screw the readers. If they leave, they do. You've already pointed it out and I'm glad you did.

A sisterhood of Mikoto and Kushina, kunoichi-wise with titles? It may sound stupid, but I found that part of this chapter to be absolutely refreshing. They're always friends, rarely mentioned as ones who fought together. You gave Mikoto a fellow title and a duo title. Very refreshing in a Narutoverse that has very little originality.

Danzo? I loathe the bastard and his introduction and actions in pretty much every fic is predictable...but I don't really have a problem with it if it's done well; an incredibly difficult thing to pull off. Writing known cliche trying to put your own spin on it? That's a huge hill to climb that I'm looking forward to reading.

Thanks for all of your hard work and I can't wait for the next chapter. -Chris
6/12/2015 c6 Guest
Well this is really getting good so keep up the good work and update soon looking forward to the next chapter.
6/12/2015 c6 Guest
supert
6/11/2015 c5 Guest
6/13/2015 c5 3Albinounicorn
I loved Itachi's willingness to prank Shisui like that
What kinds of bashing is here? Pretty sure there's civ, is there going to be any Sasu/Saku bashing?
6/12/2015 c5 Rickjames196
Woohoo time skip. I dun think you have to darken jutsu names if they are not being 'cast-ed' I mean I don't know bout other people but when I see a darkened jutsu name; In my mind it reads like in the anime when they shout it out. Naruto is such an uchiha, poor itachi got his jutsu stolen. Lulz he asked itachi to teach it to him. Lulz fail ass uchiha she tripped... Lame oc pairing... Hopefully she is just the way for him to get mangekyo...
6/12/2015 c6 Elemental Ninja 1608
Really good chapter, wonder what will Danzo do and how Naruto will react. I can't wait for Naruto to meet the Uzumaki girl.
6/12/2015 c5 Elemental Ninja 1608
Really liked the chapter, especially Narutos meeting with Nana. Wonder how will this friendship affect the future
6/12/2015 c4 Rickjames196
Lulz he became buddies with itachi. Wonder how he gonna get EMS kushi didn't have sharingan and madara prob gave his away already, he ain't got no relatives. Phew omfg that part bout him going to the uchiha compound was so tense. I kept thinking "he gonna find mikoto's dead body he gonna find mikoto's dead body..." How did he kiss mikoto on the forehead? He still a midget.
6/12/2015 c3 Rickjames196
Lulz he remade the puppet technique by mistake. Nice shisui, cool that you didn't go with the itachi route, while I'm sure both have been used plenty I'm sure itachi has been used more. Psh getting rid of the smoke is nice, but hopefully he can still keep the smoke when needed, in canon there where plenty a times when he used the smoke to do an attack the enemy didn't see coming. The way he is going by the time sarutobi gives him tenzo he won't need him. Psh did you forget training ground 44? Training ground 4 dun sound larger than that. That's rude uzumaki uchiha Naruto, if he gonna use two why he no rep his papa and the senjus. It is a lot of names so I seriously hope he just sticks with uzumaki.
6/12/2015 c2 Rickjames196
Lulz Woulda verbal tic translate to a letter? It is "verbal" after-all. Jeez when did kushi write this letter? At the beginning it seems like a just in case letter, but then when did she have time to write the "P.S" I mean she said during kyu's attack, but thats when she died, I doubt she had time to write shit. Hhaha "some blood fell on the note" nice save. But she and min min got stabbed together so who put the letter in the house? Ohhh hiraishin? Only surprise I can think of. Yuck, training
6/12/2015 c1 Rickjames196
I remember I had this fic opened when it came out and then I read chapter 1 and tried to review, and boom error no such fic . Lets give this another he knows of kyu and hasn't gotten a power boost, what a loser. What's he waiting for. Ohhh now I'm remembering, kill those fuckers! I hate when authors let villagers beat/kill him, then they get away scotch free or "sarutobi rounded up and killed everyone involved" I seriously hate when they lazy like that, but show us the graphic murdah of Naruto... Anyway getting side tracked... Just glad you didn't do that. Psh the biggest traitor of the village is whorochimaru. Madara didn't experiment on civilians and shit. I hate when after Naruto unlocks some supah cool bloodline[s] suddenly sarutobi has time for him and what not -.- Which just shows he really doesn't care bout Naruto but now that he sees he will be ...side tracked again ugh Anyways hope Naruto isn't all rainbows and unicorns, and sees sarutobi for what he is... Poor mito loveless marriage. Will Naruto get swift? Wow "I just remembered.." it's bout to be the next day, sarutobi is such a douche. Kinda was the same reading it this second time, what did you change?
218 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »