for Over in a Flash of Red

6/12/2015 c6 thecharmedone927
I just wanted to say I love how you paced this story. Everything is moving along smoothly, there are no huge time skips which can get ridiculous sometimes.
6/12/2015 c6 kamui5
Damn Danzo he will probably kill shisui and minipulate naruto, hope he sees the lies.
6/12/2015 c6 Shadow-Shinobi666
Great chapter, can't wait for the next.
6/11/2015 c6 6MEleeSmasher
Still waiting for the time you left off before the rewrite.
6/11/2015 c6 marquis.shax
I'd STILL like to know how the ROOT agents were able to inform Danzo that Naruto has the Sharingan since one he was in his personal training ground that they shouldn't be able to get into and two if they were close enough to see his eyes when activated he'd have seen them as well
6/9/2015 c4 Guest
Well this is really getting good so keep up the good work and update soon looking forward to the next chapter.
6/11/2015 c5 ChoppedHige
The flashback to a Shisui vs. Itachi spar was awesome. I'm not sure I've read a fic where they actually interacted directly, instead of alluded to.

Backing off on the clone training is a breath of fresh air. I'm a huge fan of godlike Naruto fics and spamming a million clones to learn things quickly is very canon-friendly. However, it's nice to see sometimes that Naruto can be better without his own version of h4x...even if this story has him with Mokuton and the Sharingan.

Thanks for all of your hard work and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. -Chris
6/11/2015 c5 Duecalion
Sup I've just read the first 5 chapters of your story. I've seen it before but I wanted there to be more chapters before I read it. I must say it is awesome so far I like that little tidbit Nano she could be a great romance or reason for the mangakyu sharingan so get out some chapters don't let your new fan down
6/11/2015 c5 thecharmedone927
I think this story is really good. I like that naruto has these two bloodlines but it doesn't make him god like. He can't blow up konoha with a fart. I've started to dislike stories that make him vastly overpowered quickly. Thanks for sharing. Please keep it up.
6/11/2015 c5 alen alex
great story looking forward to future chapters
6/11/2015 c5 Shadow-Shinobi666
Great chapter, I will try to review every update, well I can't wait for the next chapter so please update as soon as possible.
6/11/2015 c5 4JazzyJ09
Waiting to see how things will continue. So far it's captured my attention.
6/10/2015 c5 6MEleeSmasher
So will there be more survivors aside from Sasuke when the Massacre starts?
6/9/2015 c4 WeberCode