for Over in a Flash of Red

1/23/2018 c14 iNF3RNALHAV0C
Hey, This is a really good story! Either PM me with whatever ideas you have left, cause I want to know what was gonna happen; Or I can beta this story for you? one or the other, of course, you could ignore this and do nothing but I'd like to think you aren't that kind of person.
7/17/2017 c1 Gregorvich
seriously!? hes talking like a full grown adult! hes 5 years old for christ sakes!
7/17/2017 c1 Gregorvich
can you make Naruto act a little more his age. i dont care about how smart he is supposed to be, he's still a retarded little 5 year old. And yes, all 5 year olds are retarded. Even Itachi was at least a little retarded.
6/21/2017 c8 hi
very good
6/20/2017 c1 ZachUzumaki
this is a very bad story in my opinion. you have to admit that there areyes smart kids. but how much naruto knows and how nonchalant he is is getting me
annoyed anyone would flinch from killing someone and not think about the said ability and Gord over it, sorry I don't like comments like this on my fanfiction. but still.
5/6/2017 c14 Jared51
You are a pathetic writer. Naruto is so weak
3/21/2017 c5 SharinganKakashi
Yo this a pretty good story so far
Just some clishes
But they can be ignored as you write very well
Looking forward to reading how this goes
3/20/2017 c14 4Monster King
Great story I really liked it can't wait until the next update.
3/9/2017 c14 princenjgv
Its really good pls update it
2/16/2017 c14 DracoKing30
love story cant wait for new chapters
1/25/2017 c14 Guest
God damn, why?
12/23/2016 c1 Meltricon12
you should at least have aged naruto 12 this is just unreal
12/18/2016 c1 Guest
Also, you are developing naruto too fast. Just like how an author can give too much direct characterization they can give too much indirectly. Just slow down and you'll be fine.
12/18/2016 c1 Guest
Your grammar is poor and most of all your plot moves WAY too fast.
11/29/2016 c14 Shadow Crimson KyuubiAcnoligia
Awesome when is next update
218 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »