for Over in a Flash of Red

3/13/2016 c2 6my 2 guys
3/12/2016 c1 my 2 guys
2/16/2016 c14 4Azaira
I read it all in one go.
Truthfullyi think its a great read. Emotional, well written, and keeps interest.
The last and most recent chapter has me frustrated, and I doubt I will read past if there is more. Naruto nearly sacrificed his life to save Mikoto, and yet she still gets killed off. While I understand there would be repercussions to leaving her alive, it would be nearly impossible for danzo or anyone else to assassinate her afterwards without questions or problems focusing towards conspiracy possibilities, especially with the kyuubi chakra appearing at that time.

I would think that itachi would be unable to kill his mother after the first failure and additional trauma of accidentally stabbing naruto. Further, I would have thought Mikoto to put narutos wellbeing above anything else right after what happened. There would be too many questions after that act, like not fighting back, not ensuring naruto lived by making a run from a 'traitor' to ensure the act was believable. If it was before, just parents unable to kill their children, that's one thing. But when another child is in a near death state, everything would, should, change.

There's simply too much I see wrong with that last act of mikoto simply asking for death with naruto in such a state.

Anyways, thank you for the read. Though I did always have a soft spot for mikoto, I'll see where this goes, but the last act really rubbed me the wrong way.
1/30/2016 c14 YamiKitsune67
Like it so far, look forward to reading more.
1/27/2016 c14 6my 2 guys
1/26/2016 c14 SPark681
Figures Mikoto had to die and hopefully whatever Madara has planned for Naruto fails anyways keep up the great work!
1/25/2016 c14 Naruto-kun257
Nice chapter ;) But I think that chapters should be longer, such threads should be sealed in a single chapter.

Quotes at the beginning of chapters unnecessary.

So, Itachi kill Mikoto...I hoped that Naruto saved her from this.

And what Madara planning for Naruto?

Man, I can't wait for next chapter ;)
1/21/2016 c14 Guest
Kurama is not orange he is crimson red so go back & watch the anime & he ain't a demon either because Hagoromo the sage never refered to any of the bij┼ź with that term. It was ignorant people that didn't understand what they are that called them demons.
1/20/2016 c14 Guest
You killed her...what a waste :(
1/21/2016 c14 Www.hi
You killed her off well...ok so be it.
Great update please update when you can
No need to rush through it just update when you can :)
Peace
1/20/2016 c14 WeberCode
next chapter!
1/8/2016 c13 Www.hi
Sorry I didn't review sooner but I don't have much time to read but keep up the great work
Peace (please update i will review as soon as I can).:)
12/11/2015 c13 Naruto-kun257
Intereting story, but I hope that Naruto, Nana and Mea leave the village.
12/3/2015 c12 Guest
God damn ed children and their pathetic trash
12/3/2015 c4 Guest
Pathetic trash no man or child ninja or assassin ever cries over killing weak pathetic fools who deserve it
219 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »