for Over in a Flash of Red

12/5/2015 c13 1kurifu gari
Holy shit haven't seen this story in awhile. So, how you been? Lol that's so cruel to lose poor shisui. Sorry if I misspelled that. Oh shit, I think he's gonna get the rinnegan or perhaps reveal a mangeko technique? Pushing past that good job so far. Can't wait for the next chapter...
12/4/2015 c2 Belthezzor
Shouldn't it be, "don't trust certain people, or certain groups in Konoha"? Because of some people, you have his parents telling him not to trust simply Konoha. And shouldn't there be something in the letters about warning Sarutobi, since it seems like nothing is untoward him? I mean, people are plotting behind his back, he might be aware of some, but all?
12/3/2015 c13 Seldom Early
You just...but...but...why

Daaaaaaam you cliffhangeeeeeeeers!
12/3/2015 c13 oneoddtodd
Good job, keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next chapter.
12/3/2015 c13 bunto
keep it coming
9/28/2015 c12 GoSage44
Wow This is a Good Fan Fiction and I hope you Update soon :D
9/26/2015 c10 2Chrisfragger
Shishi SonSon, Nice OP reference... Huge Fan of OP.
9/22/2015 c12 MS
That was a brilliant fanfiction... and i give u a thumbs up...and...Have a cookie xD
9/11/2015 c12 saad
you are an awesome writer but don't kill mikito or this world will know pain kukukukukukuk
9/12/2015 c12 WeberCode
I like this story. Next chapter, please.
9/11/2015 c12 bankai777
Will Naruto meet Shizuka and Samui.
9/11/2015 c1 2TheUndashingOne
I stop reading at the part where Naruto says "so who's gonna die today". This story is already shaping up to be a generic and boring Godruto story. My first complaint is that your writing style is terrible. I don't get any sense of immersion at all after you described the village. Not only that but all of the interactions feel more like a mouthpiece of you instead of actual organic interactions. Second complaint is that you followed the same god awful clique of an angry mob chasing or beating Naruto to near death. This is the way you introduced the story. At this point it is repetitive, generic and boring.

My third complaints is how you described Naruto when he first meets the Kyubi. You really expect a five year old Naruto not to be in fear at something that is said to personify malice. The mere presence of the Kyubi fucking freezes up experienced veterans yet you expect me to believe that Naruto would act all casual and not be afraid. Don't even get me started on the Kyubi having the personality of a fairy godparent who's a pushover.

Furthermore why in the hell did you give Naruto both the sharingan and mokotun at the same time and allow him to use practically both with no effort? Don't you think it would have been more appealing and more central to the plot if he got them but slowly earned the capabilities as time went on instead of just plot haxxing him up with a weak explanation. Not to mention you literally have contradict his own character when you have him headshot someone with a wooden spear.

I am dropping this story cause it's clearly bad and it seems like it will get horribly worse. I can't force trash down my brain. It's a shame cause I actually do like the summary an I like those types of stories but only if done right. You clearly cannot implement this type of story right. 2/10. I would rather have the canon storyline then this.
9/11/2015 c12 9Firefly9202002
If Mikoto is killed now and by Itachi then theres no way Naruto will stay mentally stable not even with the girls being there to help him would keep him completely sane. He will likely become unstable if it happens.
219 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »