for The Reason

12/5/2020 c1 Ash02002
Please update soon!
10/9/2020 c2 remeyqueen74
Please update this amazing story
8/27/2020 c1 We.are.all.crazy.here
God dammit! I have read this fic multiple times and still I cry every single time!
4/10/2020 c1 Isabelle
Ok so I’m a bit confused, Harry Potter is the Master of Death, so why couldn’t he summon Death to kill all the dark elves?
2/9/2020 c2 Jcassie
are you gonna update I'm excited yet fucking worried. I do Not do well with rape. actually I detest so if it comes to that I might just kill that guy myself. sadly hes not real.
2/9/2020 c2 Jcassie
oh my gosh I'm gonna cry. so beautiful. so sweet. on another note, Fuck why the hell is there always a guy like that around. fuck sake. give harry a break.
7/13/2019 c2 Guest
please update!
6/30/2018 c2 Pavel.Fr
Thank you for writing! I can’t wait to read the next chapter!
5/29/2018 c1 Katology
It's very cute! For future reference though the use of "little one" and "young one" was honestly kind of over used and made me cringe a little,. Other than that I love it :)
5/26/2018 c2 2katiiii
I love the story. The interactions between Harry and Loki are so sweet. Please hurry up and post the next chapter. I can't wait
5/10/2018 c2 DirewolfShadowFox
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
4/23/2018 c2 2ms.mary.mack
LOVE! Officially one of the best works I’ve ever read! I love this dynamic and I hope you add more to it in the future! Loki is so sweet with Harry. I know Harry is the submissive but I kind of hope that ugly mug of a warrior gets a piece of Harry’s power the next time they see each other.
3/3/2018 c2 Guest
This is amazing, I really hope you continue !
2/17/2018 c2 ShadowLady89
this is nice. hope you will update more
8/14/2017 c2 MargaritaS
interesting so far, i hope you continue :)
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »