for A Different Love Story

1/17 c48 12Lister4eva
I love this work so much. It is one of my favourite Densi stories! I hope you feel better soon and i am truly sorry for your loss. I patiently await any further instalments. This is amazing and so funny at times.
12/27/2019 c48 sg1star
Really enjoyed this story..well written and once started didn't want to put down
12/15/2019 c48 Guest
I really love this story and hope you continue it soon. This is one of the only stories I constantly check to see if it's updated and can reread it without getting bored of it.
11/10/2019 c48 Guest
Love this story. I'm sorry for your loss and understand. Sometimes the ones that are not unexpected are worse than those unexpected. I hope you have had a better year.
11/10/2019 c42 Guest
I hope you want to continue and are just on a long break. I would love more back story with kensi and her mom. Also how she reacted to deeks.
10/15/2019 c48 Bkworm4life4
Love what you are doing with this work! Can't wait to see what you have planned for the rest of Season 3 and I hope that you continue with the rest of the seasons!
8/23/2019 c48 3Kirsty-Luan
I have really loved this story. Your take on the Densi relationship is both new and fitting with what is portrayed on the show. I would like to see what would happen in this AU with the Blye, K episodes. I would also like to see Callen, Sam and Hetty going round the Deeks house for a meal and drinks.
8/12/2019 c48 gracerealized
So this is a pairing I've never read before - my OTP for NCIS LA is Nell/Callen, what can I say, I'm a rare pair kinda gal. lol But, I really needed something good to read, and after re-reading my favorite bits of several of your MerDer works, (you're still the absolute best author of MerDer, hands down, end of story,) I thought, well, I watch NCIS:LA, so I know the characters, and I know what an amazing author starvingstudent is, so let's try it. I am so VERY glad I did. I've always liked this pairing on the show, and somehow you managed to elevate them even more into a couple to root for, and laugh with, and feel with. Okay, part of that might be because I feel crappy and I've been a little extra emotional, but mostly it's just you. I know you've had a tumultuous several years, and I know it's been over a year since this story has been updated, but I just wanted to let you know that you're brilliant and so very talented. My SO thinks fanfic is "weird" *rolls eyes* but I know I'd put your work up there with a lot of my favorite novels and authors. So, I hope life is even a little bit better, (sometimes lots better is too much to hope for, but I do hope that for you as well,) and I hope that at some point inspiration and time come back to you together, and we see more of your wonderful work. Thank you for all of it. 3 Gracie
7/26/2019 c3 Guest
I don't know if you're going to update, but I REALLY hope you do. I'm still checking this story and can't wait for you to update!
7/11/2019 c48 2bupsithekitty
Just reread this amazing story for the third time. I love your dialogue and writing style, it completely sucks me in and I can see the characters acting as you write them. Hope you are able to update this amazing story at some point, I’m excited to see what comes next!
7/9/2019 c48 ss
Love your fic and I really hope you are doing better after your loss. I also can't wait for an update! Thanks
7/3/2019 c48 8srhittson
I really love this story. I’ve been reading it almost nonstop for days. Please update again soon.
5/24/2019 c48 Bethanyjudge97
I really love this story and am hoping you'll start to continue updating soon!
5/5/2019 c48 bectouzel1
I can’t recall if I ever reviewed this the first time I read it but I had a sudden urge to reread and hunted the story down again.
I LOVE Marty and Kensi’s marriage - their communication skills and desire to make things work are written so well.
I hope you’re doing ok - grief is a strange thing that has no standard for anyone.
4/28/2019 c48 Anonymous
I'm so excited you're going to continue this! Eagerly waiting for your post!
2,391 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »