for A Different Love Story

4/13/2019 c13 Mike
Hello! This is awesome! I have read so many AU stories from other shows that were based with characters I really liked. And ESPECIALLY after Tony and Ziva imploded, Kensi and Deeks became my all time favorite TV couple. You have done a fantastic job to this point where I am at reading this. It has been kinda mind blowing(not in a bad way), as I read te dialog between the two of them, I can completely picture them in my mind as if I were watching them on TV...yeah I get this is like 4 years later and etc etc etc, and I am really looking forward to what is in store and how things turn out...
4/12/2019 c48 Sammi
I cannot wait till you get to Honour, Greed, Blye, K part 1 2, Patriot Act, Touch Of Death and Neighbourhood watch hope you start updating again soon 3
4/1/2019 c48 Diana
I love how you are writing this story. You write densi so well and if you manage to get through all the seasons, it would be amazing. That said, this story is a gift to Anyone reading it. Thank you.
3/25/2019 c48 Guest
I absolutely love this story! I occasionally look for any updates, and am always so excited when I see an update to see what Kensi and Deeks are up to...
3/11/2019 c48 ScRuPuLoUs
I have re-read this a few times and love it more every time. I hope you do continue it as I am sure I am not alone in looking forward to it.
Personally I would love to see an alternate scene one day of your up for it - where they revealed the marriage early if it would have made a difference or they get the same treatment, but the partnership is questioned more and Kensi and Deeks prove them wrong.
Going back to your story presently I would like to see the team dynamics change when the get back and Sam to finally get his head on straight - I can see the whole team fracturing
in this universe if the events from Descent and Ascension if they scenario is the same.
3/11/2019 c48 1Kisa Honda
Please update soon, I love this!
3/7/2019 c48 ucialum85
Reread this story for the 3rd time. I love it. Hoping you would continue some day.
2/7/2019 c48 Cassy
This is amazing!
12/28/2018 c48 wonderworldofmine
Hope you continue with this story! If you are having writers block I think its ok to skip a chapter or more to focus on the Deeks heavy stories, or just combine multi episodes. Good luck love with your stories this one or any other.
12/8/2018 c48 elsje1967
i re- read this story and i like it very much,Is there a chance that you wil write another chapter / end to this story ?. please keep on writing !
11/27/2018 c24 typroctor-ewaguy
another wonderful chapter covering the early year. my favorite chapters.
11/26/2018 c23 typroctor-ewaguy
This is without a doubt one of my favorite chapters. I love beginnings.
11/22/2018 c48 Guest
Found this a while ago but came back to it because I love it and wanted to reread it. Hope you update soon! I'd be interested to see how far this can go, and how episodes in the future like Descent/Ascension and the seasons where they get together in the show's canon would play out in this AU.
11/19/2018 c48 2Rachel James