for A Different Love Story

10/7/2018 c48 1missbee21
So I just found your story and read it all in the last few days. You did an amazing job. I hope that you continue to write, because you definitely have a gift for it.
10/4/2018 c48 Guest
I forgot how good this story is! Please keep writing when you can, I love it! Xx
9/18/2018 c48 3Awaky
when will the next chapter come out? continue like this
9/13/2018 c48 jasam91
Great chapter!
9/7/2018 c48 Guest
please update thanks
8/28/2018 c48 typroctor-ewaguy
I thoroughly enjoyed this journey, What I enjoyed most was the first meeting of Deeks and Kensi and then the second meeting where Deeks searched for her. I loved their history from then until Romania. The story was wonderful and you're a great writer. If whatever I'm reading gives me a good feeling I think that's all I can ask of a writer and you have fulfilled that for me. Well done and thank you.
8/16/2018 c48 Rhonda lara
Thank you for writing! Sorry for your loss!
8/11/2018 c48 Dana
I think what we gather is that hetty likes to disappear alot
8/10/2018 c48 akatharina01
Hey,
so great you're back again. I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you find all the strength that you need. I love this Story. I must've re-read it a cpuple of times now. Really love the dynamic between Kensi&Deeks and the rest of the Team. I especially love it when Kensi stands up for Deeks and Shows her pride in being his wife in front of others. Also love that both of them are so secure in their relationship. So happy you're back!
Hope you continue soon.
8/2/2018 c48 Stacyjo66
i love this story.. please come back and finish
7/29/2018 c48 Floeg
Nice to have you back ! And great chapter. And Iceland is a fabulous country, were you can actually surf ! Keep up the good work, thanks.
7/22/2018 c48 UsedToBeMe
there is no doubt that this is one of my all time favorites
no matter how many times I read it
7/18/2018 c48 Kitten6168
Great chapter as usual :D. I am so glad that the team rescued Hetty and that Sam is coming around (slightly) towards Deeks.
7/15/2018 c48 Guest
Hey
So sorry to hear about your loss and the difficult year you've had. Wish you the strength you need.
I was so happy when the new chapter came online. I love this story! I really love the interaction between Kensi and Deeks and also how you can integrate their story into the episodes. So I really hope that the story continues. Love it!
Hope to read a new chapter soon :)
7/13/2018 c45 Giraffes.1
Loved the reveal! Fantastic job!
2,391 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »