for Gambling for Love

9/20/2020 c4 D.o
Can we like please get more uwu
10/29/2019 c4 17AlxkendBlader
Let's see Dumbledore try and make a bet against Celeste...
Only to lose.
8/9/2018 c4 Guest
Aww Celeste let him be what he wants to *Holds up ouran highschool manga* How about getting to be a host instead.
6/16/2018 c4 James Birdsong
Cool chapter. Obviously I enjoyed the fact the English speaker maid who cosplays as a vampire is named Remilia Touhou. Fix any typos a reader could find in this chapter though if you get a chance please.
6/16/2018 c3 James Birdsong
Awesome chapter. Such a lovely story.
6/16/2018 c2 James Birdsong
Good chapter. I hope the Jul 4 part is a typo.
6/16/2018 c1 James Birdsong
Beautiful
4/19/2018 c4 Lockolocka
Aaaaawwwwww! This is adorable! I love it! Little Harry is just the cutest thing ever! And Celestia is such a good influence on him, the interactions between the two are almost too cute to process, I really can’t get enough _ I hope you update soon, but please, no rush, you shouldn’t force yourself. I can wait, and if I can’t, I can always reread it right _ keep up the good work _
~ Locko
9/2/2017 c4 2HopeJunko
I want to say that I really enjoyed the 4 chapters you published. I think that Celestia would have quite an interesting influence on Harry. With her being the queen of lies she would certainly fit the Slytherin criteria and because he was almost sorted into Slytherin in the original I'm sure now he would definitely be in there because of his role model. It would also be funny if he copied the gothic style from Celestia and nobody at Hogwarts would be able to recognize him because he's so different than they expected with both his looks and mannerism. I also want to note that Remilias full name is Remilia Scarlet and not Remilia Touhou. You didn't update in almost 3 years so you probably gave up on this fic but if you decide to continue it I hope my review was a bit helpfull and gave you some new ideas. It would really be a waste to just leave this fic uncontinued without squeezing all it's potential out of it.
4/12/2017 c4 James Birdsong
Great four chapters
1/20/2016 c4 12Caerulum
I love this story but this OOC Celes scares me! XD
12/30/2015 c4 6Lizzybear54
Awwwww! This story is so cute! I just love it! I adore how Celestia and Harry interact with each other! I've been wondering though, is this before the events at Hope Peak Academy or is that not happening in this story?
Well I hope you update soon! I'd love to read more! Until then~ :)

~Lizzy
9/29/2015 c4 Sora
Can you write about Anita and Roger Radcliffe (animated 101 Dalmatians) will adopt abused Harry? Please?
9/24/2015 c4 10ultima-owner
that tutor was a bit too harsh for a person as shy as he is.
7/12/2015 c3 1SlytherinSnake6886
I swear this story is melting my heart! Even the minor mistakes within cannot make me upset with content so adorable and sweet!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »