for Blue on Blue

6/29/2015 c7 12ShadowX-Over.Writer
EHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MY HEART! OTL That last sentence just broke me, oh my gosh. And when Haruka got hit I literally yelled out, "NOOOO". Another great chapter with beautiful descriptions.

There were some minor grammar issues here and there, but none that took away from the reading. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go pick up all the feels that dropped to the floor after reading this chapter.
6/27/2015 c6 BlackCheetah16
REN is AWESOME! MASATO is CUTE and AMAZING! AAANNNDD I WANT AI-AI! It may appear in its history?
6/16/2015 c5 4Forever or Never
*nosebleed*

It's been such a long time since I read a story with perfect grammar and punctuation. Everything is beautiful

*squeals*

Never read a Masa x Haruka fic, and so far, this is the best. LOL, I may take a liking towards the two pianists together.
6/13/2015 c4 BlackCheetah16
I LOVED THIS, CONTINUE PLEASEEEEEEEEE!
6/12/2015 c4 12ShadowX-Over.Writer
GAHHHHHHH! All of your chapters always end with me desperately wanting more! I always feel a pang in my chest when I read about what those two are going through and I can't help but feel for both of their feelings.

You did a wonderful job conveying Haruka's feelings and giving her such a solid character. I loved everything you did in this chapter, especially how Saotome KNOWS about what they're going through. Can't wait for what else you have in store for this fic. 8D
6/7/2015 c3 ShadowX-Over.Writer
My feels... I didn't want them anyways... OTL My feels go out to Masato in this chapter and I feel like you've done really well keeping all of the characters in character. I can definitely see each one react the way that they do.

The only thing is that I noticed you sometimes flip from first to last names while describing the situation. While it is okay to do it while the characters are referring to one another, it feels a little weird to do it when there isn't any talking. I would suggest just keeping it to either their first or last names while referring to them in description.

Other than that, you really captured my interest for this story and I felt completely immersed in the situation all of the characters are in. Still rooting for Masato and hope everyone will find their happy ends too. Keep up the good work!
6/5/2015 c2 Guest
The story is nice...Im a masato/nanami fan, anyway... Please continue :-)
6/4/2015 c2 ShadowX-Over.Writer
FINALLY! A multi-chapter Masa/Haru fic that is written well! I thank you for bringing this piece of literature to FF. I am an avid Masato/Haruka shipper and I always get really excited when someone writes about them. Can I say that this fic makes me want to cry right now? QAQ I love both Masato and Haruka and seeing them like this just breaks my heart. I shall continue rooting for their relationship to work out and am excited (but also kind of scared) to see what else you have in store for them. I shall eagerly await the next chapter~ vov
23 « Prev Page 1 2