FanFiction.Net
for Raphael's Haiku

2/21 c5 Moved743
OMG. I’m crying right now I have no words. This hit me so hard and is so fucking painfully relatable. This is beautiful Thank you
10/26/2022 c5 26Tenkasen
Man you have devastated me emotionally. I'm one of those people who neither like reading or writing poetry of any kind, and haiku especially always struck me a particularly limited and boring. But I'm super impressed with the way you wove the haikus into the story and how much more beautiful the story is for it. You honestly had me crying, reading through the way Raph struggled to explain why he felt and did what he did, and while I may be an easier crier that is still impressive. You really nailed the emotions in this fic, and have written it all so well. Well done. Thank you so much for writing this.
9/14/2020 c1 Fictionalfox
Wow, and not in a good way...
12/29/2018 c1 Nightgirl405
Please update soon, this book is amazing!~
9/13/2018 c5 4DeathLadyShinigami
Jeesus. Majority of this fic pendulumed between fluffy feel good and me going ‘poor Raphael’. But this final chapter I honestly cried. Beautiful writing.
5/22/2018 c5 89BurnThoseEyesBlue
I LOVED this... I especially love chapter 3 where it was all Raph & Splinter’s dynamic. And the emotional rawness in the later chapters was just moving. Amazing job, this is one of my new favorites!
5/18/2018 c5 34fireworksinthenight

5/30/2017 c5 felixamazin333
I love this story
It has so many talents
Inside the great words.
what do you think of my Haiku awesome...not so awesome anyways great story but in a few earlier chapters words joined together for example: Slpintersaid so maybe go back and fix them but besides from that I quite like it.
:):);)
5/8/2017 c5 IndianaRose
Whew... I am exhausted by grief after this, feeling much like Splinter (I imagine) after reading Raphael's notebook. So much suffering for one child to bear alone. Self-hatred is all-consuming, and Raphael doesn't have hope that anything will ever get better. The desperation of his words, the terrible cry for help that he knows will never come and feels he does not deserve if it should. He is trapped in a prison of his own making and cannot escape, because he can run away from everything, but himself. Such darkness and despair is overwhelming in one so young. Raphael sounds on the ragged edge of suicide to me. I'm trying, trying, trying to understand Splinter's abject horror at seeing his son's spirit bleed away. Something must be done before it is too late. At least now Splinter has a real grasp of just how serious Raphael's condition is.

This is some deep, disturbing stuff you've written here, but you handle the subject matter like a master. I applaud your effort and insight into a matter few can understand or face. Looking forward to the next chapter.
1/25/2017 c5 LilyReviews
The whole story was flawless, i am so moved by this story and i literally want to cry. I always knew that raph was a complex character and seeing the relationship between him and splinter in this creative way was amazing. You actually gave me chills, this is amazing and please write more and consider being an author because you are extremely talented. Well done, i will definitely read again.
6/27/2016 c5 2EbonyWing
Poor Raph! I feel so bad for him. *heart breaks a little* :(

I love how you write Splinter though, he's so awesome!
5/2/2016 c5 freetalkn657
This story made me cry so many times. I cried through the whole thing. My world is too wet, now. Thank you for writing this! It is beautiful. 3
3/7/2016 c1 13rhaellion
Love this story! Is there still more to come or is it finished? Nice to see some Splinter and Raph interaction
1/17/2016 c5 Guest
Your writing here is so raw and painful. My friend who cut herself before-she's okay now-it was just like this. I'm tearing up here.
11/25/2015 c5 Silexwitch
I came across you via Tumblr through one of another fics. Now that I have found your writing, I find I'm simply devastated by the emotional complexity of it. I am rather thankful for the randomness of the internet for people of like minds and thoughts to come together in unexpected ways and be enriched for it.
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »