for How The Lost World Should Have Ended

3/27/2018 c1 ZILLAFAN
Easier: rather than run away shitless, the mercenaries open fire on the buck and fry it.
6/12/2015 c1 Nick Van Owne
NO I WUZENT
6/12/2015 c1 6Meluch
Once again, yes.

Damn you Vince Vaughn, guns aren't evil. Especially when there are giant dino monsters trying to eat everyone.
6/3/2015 c1 18BurnedSmackdown
Totally agree with this fic seeing I love aniamls and I wouldn't want to kill one, but if I had a gun and saw a animal about to kill someone I will shoot it
6/1/2015 c1 21chickenscrews
Yay! The Lost World got less stupider! xD
It's been years, but I remember something like this happening where the "good guy" pretty much doomed an entire camp and was responsible for the T-Rex rampaging through the city and no one reprimanded him for it, so this was a very nice rewrite :)

Another thing I'm really glad for is that you took my advice about brevity being the soul of wit and made this fic only about a quarter as long as Search and Destroy, and I really think this terseness works very well for the effect the story's going for. In only about 20 lines, you established character, back-story, conflict, and even managed a nice resolution, and in the end, that's all the space you needed to pull this off. Good job :)
5/29/2015 c1 33El Chacal
I had not seen the whole movie THE LOST WORLD: JURASSIC PARK but I am very sure I recognize the character you described in the story. He was portrayed by the late actor Pete Postlethwaite and he fought someone with one hand tied behind his back. Can't say I know all the details of the movie but that notwithstanding, this story came out OK for it having not been looked over by a Beta reader. Not the best like you said but not the worst. Far from it. Good work.