for Red Flame

11/2/2019 c25 9BunnyGirlErika
I hope you eventually finish cause it's a really good story but if you don't then at least I got to read and enjoy what I did.
11/2/2019 c13 BunnyGirlErika
I am very concerned because Rebecca was hit with that laser still I hope she doesn't start to get sick.
11/2/2019 c12 BunnyGirlErika
In the show I don't think they ever really talked about Shego and her brothers parents or really much about what there child was like. I really wish they would have done a team go spin off not only because would have been awsome but also because we could learned more their past and gotten to know more about them.
11/2/2019 c10 BunnyGirlErika
Ron you dick.
11/2/2019 c5 BunnyGirlErika
Okay the attitude Rebecca gave Bonnie was just flat out funny. Even though she's a clone that is her own person it's apparent that certain things like the attitude she gave is just genetic lol.
7/31/2019 c25 jackyfloresq2001
can't wait for the next chapter in this story
3/1/2019 c25 Andreina Cummings
Awesome story please continue writing it
7/18/2017 c25 Gabriel Swanson
this hasn't been updated in almost 2 YEARS! Why is it that EVERY fic I love to read is either rarely updated or is left completely unfinished! I don't know why these AMAZING WRITERS do this to their fans and readers! It's both confusing and very FRUSTRATING for a lot of people, including me! Why would you put off something so amazing instead of giving them what they enjoy so much!? In my opinion, it isn't right to leave it alone for 2 years and suddenly work on it some more! My grandfather told me to 'finish what I start before I do something else'; and now I'm telling you the same thing! I absolutely LOVE this story, but I want to see it actually FINISHED! Is that to much to ask for? I just cannot STAND it when people do this to their fans! If I wrote something like this, I'd try to update it at LEAST once a week; but, I'm not you and I'm sure you have problems of your own to deal with. And if I insulted you in any way, I'm sorry; and I'll keep reading until I see 'the end' on one of the pages. I still love this story, and I'll support you the best I can, but I want to see the end of this story! and when you're done, I'll read the next story you write. And even the next after that! I hope you know I'm gonna support you for a LONG time; but first PLEASE finish your story 'red flame'! You kinda left us with a cliffhanger! I'm sorry if I insulted you in any way, and I'll keep reading you're stories until they're ALL finished!
8/9/2016 c25 Jakester114
Ending a chapter with a cliffhanger and not updating for a year isn't cool.
2/14/2016 c25 1amerdism
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
8/4/2015 c25 striker072
And yet another version of Hego that I hate for being a grade a JERK! Hope he get torn a part along with his dad.
7/31/2015 c24 Molly Ann Burch
Hurry up with chapter 25 so I can read it
7/15/2015 c24 fullmetalalchemist26
Kind of nice bit of fluff to get away from all the drama/angst!
7/15/2015 c24 micknutson9
"Yeah, that guy's an asshole," Miller said to Will when he turned back around. "So's his cousin."

LOL! I loved the classic Spaceballs reference that you put into this chapter. Loved that movie. Anyway... Keep up the good work and I can't wait until the next chapter.
7/14/2015 c23 iwillwritenomore
Great chapter. Can't wait to read the next one. Since I couldn't beta.
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »