for The Pirate's Soldier

11/5/2018 c15 wweTheBeast2015
Excellent
11/5/2018 c15 6Nagato21
Finally I've caught up with the latest chapter.
Another successful chap mate, glad to see Quatre in action again even without a Gundam. The battle was well thought up even if it did drag a little but it was quite done and of course the surprise reveal of Heero being able to use a Master Key, now here's hoping will see the Light Hawk Wings soonish. I have a question though: Are you going to reintroduce the Gundam suits or something similar but more compact? it would play well for the G-boys if they are heading into space.
Anyway see you soon
11/5/2018 c15 twisterblake2015
This chaper rocks and great fighting and love the drama and heero unlock his power thanks to the sword and very excited to see the next chapter then.
11/5/2018 c15 Blake2020
Awesome
11/5/2018 c15 2Tech Jammer
Finally! After 3 years of waiting, foreshadowing and buildup (even though we all saw it comingwe finally have the wonderful moment of realization (except Heero). Where Heero is not just a soldier; he is true blue royalty of a universe spanning empire.

My joy is just through the roof right now.

Only to come back down crashing of how long it will take for the next. Notice me crying like a baby demanding the next one good author!

Anyway, thank you so much for writing this, and while my inner reader would like the next one soon, Iam one who always prefer quality if it takes time, rather than speedy but suffers quality.

Either way, I can't wait to see the fallout of the revelation; where the Preventers and the Gundam pilots take it all in that Heero is of royalty blood to the Jurai Empire and what it means to him. Knowing that he is both a son of Jurai and of Terra.

Have a good day and thank you for this update operation-meteor.
10/14/2018 c6 5TheJSmooth
Oh lord... lol Washu's here
9/8/2018 c14 Guest
This is pretty good overall, yet I've noticed you use canon events fairly heavily in your writing. Towards the end of this you drifted a little, which is good. My suggestion is to try to get more original material in earlier. For instance in this story, you could have had Heero having an adventure just with Ayeka and Ryoko before all the others arrived.
9/8/2018 c14 20Lerris
This is overall good, yet I would encourage you to diverge further from canon earlier. For instance, Ryoko and Ayeka could have had an adventure with Heero before any of the others arrived.
9/5/2018 c14 Videoman8
I sincerely hope Heero will acquire the Light Hawk Wings. Considering Wing Zeros appearance in Endless Waltz, it seems fitting and fits Tenchi Muyo.
Crossing my fingers for the harem route and the reaction of the others when truth about heero and ryoko comes out. Just imagining Mihoshi saying ,” Do I get a turn?” Or ,”Does this mean we all get to sleep with him?”
8/17/2018 c5 5TheJSmooth
Oh no... not the carrot lol
And Washu is in the next chapter... Dear lord help us lol
8/17/2018 c4 TheJSmooth
Oh lord lol Mihoshi's here
8/16/2018 c3 TheJSmooth
I miss Wing Zero...
That being said at least they didn't wear his patience too thin. Lol sheesh
8/16/2018 c2 TheJSmooth
Your Wing/Seed crossover stories are amazing. I finished the first and I'm still working on the sequel while trying not to lose my mind when it comes to the evil, rotten characters.
Now for this story... that whole bit on Relena and Heero... Really? Lol was it that bad?
I like this story but I can't help but laugh. First you paired one of the greatest Gundam Pilots ever with someone 10 years older than him in the Wing/Seed fic (Good pairing regardless of the age gap) and now...
You're telling me you're going to pair him up with Ryoko? Hijinks will ensue I already know lol
8/10/2018 c14 Guest
I want Heero to get shipped with Nagi, you know to have that sort of cat fight between the two them, just to make things interesting.
7/24/2018 c3 6EpyonZero23
The incessant bickering between Ryoko and Ayeka is one of the strongest aspects of humour in this chapter. Ryoko and her bulldozer mouth proved to be just too much for the hot-headed yet prim and proper Ayeka to handle. However, all the arguments and bickering between the two was the root of all the fun and laughter brought by this hilarious entry.

The shopping scenes were truly comedic, I found myself chuckling a couple of occasions. It felt as if Heero was accompanying two toddlers continuously squabbling against each other. It really made me picture him more of a nanny (yep, complete with apron and all the traditional stuff) always trying to pacify two spoiled brats.

I’m having a hard time deciding which scene I laughed most, was it the bacon sampling or the dress shopping scene? The former really gave off the image of two little boys trying to outdo each other while the latter was no different to two little girls attempting buy the best dollhouse in the toy store.

Well, I think the best scene was at the shooting game stall... Ryoko and Ayeka shooting at each other was damn very funny! You really did a great job on this scene, especially with the stall owner getting frustrated at the rowdiness of the two leading ladies.

All in all, I really enjoyed reading this chapter. You've really done great all these years. And now... I owe you... 11 more reviews from the current release. I’ve been away for too long, can’t wait to read the rest of your story... now, if I could only remember the last chapter I finished before going AWOL... - EZ23
457 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »