for The Pirate's Soldier

5/30/2018 c6 8SolarisAce
Washu was found in the Universe Cave rather than Kagato's ship, is Ryoko's mother and Ryo-Ohki's creator...but it still leaves a question of how Ryoko ended up on a far, far away world to start with. I'm not sure I see any coherence in this.
As for Katsuhito,he's quite unfazed, which leads me to believe he's Yosho of either the Muyo or Universe continuities. It would certainly explain his swiftness, too.
5/30/2018 c5 SolarisAce
Well, I think I can guess from this chapter that Ayeka and Sasami being Main House (if I read that right) and Sasami being saved from death during the attack (presumably, via Tsunami-fusion) are coming from Muyo, and Washu being in a cave is from Universe (so, no Chousin, unless, that, too will be a mish-mash).
5/29/2018 c4 SolarisAce
So then this is going off the Universe timeline, eh? Good to know.
5/28/2018 c3 SolarisAce
Hang on, it just occurred to me: doesn't Ryoko lack taste buds?
4/14/2018 c13 Guest
So is Heero going to get a Gundam Wing Zero powered by a Jurian Tree?
3/26/2018 c13 Blaze1992
So the MC of a Muyo fic finally got laid good to see "sort of blasted damn T rating", though I am surprised Washu hasn't made a near human sized version of GW armor for Heero to use.
3/15/2018 c13 50Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
I aplogise for not keeping up with the latest chapters. What i give praise for in this chapter is how you potrayed heero's humanity. Ever since the first episode of gundam wing heero was seen to have a personality of a robot. Just another cold blooded killer who would blow up a planet to get the job done. Here i can that his humanity is starting re develop itself. My evedience would be ryoko on how she analiysesed him saying he was scared and how she kissed him and laid with him. Theese are things i doubt heero would have seen pointless or as way to get a mission done. So him doing it because he wanted to was a new experience. Ayeka how she was divided on heero's actions. He got the job done but ib a brutal way. Wont lie its actions like that which cause for police brutallity. Yet heero is an assain so that matters not for him but it comes down to how you get the job done. Its like how the mountain killed oberyn martell. The moutain is a litural killing machine he have just beheaded oberyn but instead he made his death as gruesome as possible. Unfortunately for heero for most for his life he has been exactly like the mountain just relying on orders to geT through live. Yet Ayeka needs to learn there was never a good way to get the job done. I think she realizes you cant be a full peacemaker or a full tyrant. You must be both to survive. I loved the snow scenes really wsnted heero to buy a frozen dvd. Sweet to see wufei again liked how you wrote him. All in all good chapter for making heero a human since he oes love his family and i wonder he wil adapt with that in the future. Good chapter my freind
3/5/2018 c13 NoName93
There is a possibility that Washu builds a Haro.
3/4/2018 c13 blake015
This chapter has been a pleasure for me to enjoy and everything going on here as well and lots of interesting stuff and the excitement and the mystery and tense situations and Heero exploits. And I was impressive how Washu was spying on Heero during his mission and will they be mobile suit fights in the future of this story and will the girls get to see heero used a giant mobile suit again in the future of this story and since heero use one recently against ryoko and ayeka journey to earth as well on Ch 1 and will Heero used his old gundam I loved to see him used it again in the future of this story and more with Washu telling Yosho about Heero duties because Heero been threw major stuff in his past against Zechs and will Zechs appear in this story as well. Oh double thumps up to Heero and Ryoko as well and glad to see their relationship starting to grow and oh boy Ayeka have a field day she be mad at Ryoko if she finds out that Ryoko and heero secrets relationship growing and it be interesting to see how this works out as well or will Heero ending up dating both girls be like a small harem or washu since she got mad as ice to ryoko for her concerns for heero going out to the field again and worried for him as well. So Fantastic chapter and see you on the next chapter then.
3/4/2018 c13 12chidoriprime
Awesome progress made between Heero and Ryoko's relationship, Washu and Yosho plan to confront an old threat, and the Space Arc is on its way! Excellent job as always!
3/4/2018 c13 twisterblake2015
Super chapter bro and and lots of tech and plus relationship grows and mystery and secrets for heero and his past that the girls want to know and except washu she know quite a bit on heero as a gundam pilot and loved heero and Ryoko relationship growing as well and ayeka I get she be jealous but what happens next and Ryoko very tense about heero mission and she wants to join it be she doesn't know heero done worse things then that as well and eager for the new chapter as well.
3/4/2018 c13 wweTheBeast2015
Awesome and Heero and Ryoko relationship growing now and lots of great action so much mystery and action and some tender and romance starting to build between Ryoko and Heero and like the tech washu gave heero as well during his missions. Until the next updated
3/4/2018 c13 Blake2020
Incredible chapter and this was so Thrilling and so the girls or at least Ryoko knows some of Heero does and it be interesting to see heero using mobile suits as well and so exciting until the chapter as well. I know washu knows all heero does and plus the mystery of heero as well even connection as well.
3/4/2018 c13 SephirothTrueHeartlessAngel
awesome new chapter and I also love metal gear solid...keep up the good work
3/4/2018 c13 216Fox McCloude
Never played Metal Gear myself, but I wouldn't mind one of those little gadgets for myself.

*Whistle*, plenty of development around here. It was just a matter of time before Heero and Ryoko went all the way. Wonder how the others will react when they eventually find out, especially Ayeka.

Finally the fifth Gundam pilot shows up, and we got to see some cool action. Even without the mobile suits they can still kick a lot of ass out there. Man, the girls must have had it rough to see what kind of job Heero has to do on the field, and even if it's for a good cause, doesn't make it any less harsh.

As usual, great chapter, keep up the good work!
457 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »