for The Pirate's Soldier

3/4/2018 c13 2Gundamvid
Well, well lots of action in this chapter
11/6/2017 c12 XxWildHeartXIIIxX
I like ur stories, this one included but...this story is lacking one of the major things that I love about ur writing and that is...your gundam fighting scenes! Sir u needs to make it happen, I mean story is fine but waffles taste better with maple syrup...
11/4/2017 c12 1BobaRaptor
Yes! Oh god, yes! Ryoko! *Ahem* Excuse me while I go giggle in a corner.
11/2/2017 c12 Blaze1992
Yeah that means morons are going to get the s**t kicked out of them next CH, though please tell me this is still gonna be a harem pairing for ZERO?
11/1/2017 c11 Dominic-G
This is a addendum to chapter 12:

Just had to add this, since I was looking at your reviews for other opions too, but for the love of god dont cave into some of their demands/questions for a harem route! I feel it would be a serious break in his character.

I trust yah man, but I've also seen reviewers/commenters completely derail a story before and would hate for that to happen to this gem. Thanks for the chapter!
11/1/2017 c12 Dominic-G
Hot damn! Finally! 1 for his relationship with Ryoko advancing, and 2 for incoming action!
11/1/2017 c12 Tedditron
This is wonderful story. Hope to see ore soon. Just quick question, They will be going into space just like with the show correct?
11/1/2017 c12 12chidoriprime
Oh dear, that tone shift doesn't sound good...

Hints of Quatre x Ayeka, Trowa and Sasami being cute, Duo getting floored by Heero's alien guests, and Heero and Ryoko's bond is becoming deeper and more affectionate. Great job, man! :D
11/1/2017 c12 2Gundamvid
Wow this is the best chapter so far as everyone meets together!
11/1/2017 c12 SephirothTrueHeartlessAngel
awesome new chapter...I like it
11/1/2017 c12 17Shinigami Miroku
I just about shouted with joy when Duo showed up. And married to Hilde, no less! I shipped them before I even understood what shipping was, they're so perfect for each other. . Just about lost my teeth from the cuteness of Trowa dancing with Sasami; he'd do well with a little sister, I think. Definitely ship Ayeka and Quatre, though. :D
11/1/2017 c12 216Fox McCloude
Long wait is long, but it's always worth it. If what you say is true, then this definitely was a nice breather. The character interactions were pretty nice to see, and it was about time we saw a bit more Gundam characters.

So now, Heero will soon be back on the battlefield, meaning that we're getting into the action zone. I can't wait to see what you have in store. Keep up the good work.
11/1/2017 c1 David990
Great story! One question though. You may have already answered in another chapter and I've just simply forgotten but is Heero paired with Ryoko only or will it be a slow burn multi eventually?
11/1/2017 c12 21Zero H Gundam
great update a nice holiday event, but do I see Quatre Ayeka pairing starting, and Ayeka is very shielded as she still has trouble understanding why the rebellion took place,

and the other good operative Dorothy talks about that has to be Wufei right,

the end is great a fire is getting ready to start up, or has it already, also I hope we see the Gundam soon, feels wrong not seeing them,
11/1/2017 c12 blake015
Well one word to described this chapter and its so Incredible chapter man really much and you have done such a great job with the characters and I'm so impress with it and love to see what you have in stored for Heero and his gang next as well.
457 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »