FanFiction.Net
for The Pirate's Soldier

11/1/2017 c12 12chidoriprime
Oh dear, that tone shift doesn't sound good...

Hints of Quatre x Ayeka, Trowa and Sasami being cute, Duo getting floored by Heero's alien guests, and Heero and Ryoko's bond is becoming deeper and more affectionate. Great job, man! :D
11/1/2017 c12 2Gundamvid
Wow this is the best chapter so far as everyone meets together!
11/1/2017 c12 SephirothTrueHeartlessAngel
awesome new chapter...I like it
11/1/2017 c12 17Shinigami Miroku
I just about shouted with joy when Duo showed up. And married to Hilde, no less! I shipped them before I even understood what shipping was, they're so perfect for each other. . Just about lost my teeth from the cuteness of Trowa dancing with Sasami; he'd do well with a little sister, I think. Definitely ship Ayeka and Quatre, though. :D
11/1/2017 c12 219Fox McCloude
Long wait is long, but it's always worth it. If what you say is true, then this definitely was a nice breather. The character interactions were pretty nice to see, and it was about time we saw a bit more Gundam characters.

So now, Heero will soon be back on the battlefield, meaning that we're getting into the action zone. I can't wait to see what you have in store. Keep up the good work.
11/1/2017 c1 David990
Great story! One question though. You may have already answered in another chapter and I've just simply forgotten but is Heero paired with Ryoko only or will it be a slow burn multi eventually?
11/1/2017 c12 21Zero H Gundam
great update a nice holiday event, but do I see Quatre Ayeka pairing starting, and Ayeka is very shielded as she still has trouble understanding why the rebellion took place,

and the other good operative Dorothy talks about that has to be Wufei right,

the end is great a fire is getting ready to start up, or has it already, also I hope we see the Gundam soon, feels wrong not seeing them,
11/1/2017 c12 blake015
Well one word to described this chapter and its so Incredible chapter man really much and you have done such a great job with the characters and I'm so impress with it and love to see what you have in stored for Heero and his gang next as well.
11/1/2017 c12 wweTheBeast2015
Amazing chapter and Ryoko talking to heero and for him to let go of his past just enjoy the party was stunning moment and she has deeper bond with him as well. Love chapter man and exciting for more soon and I wonder will this story be harem and will the other girls have their moment with heero as well just big question because i know tenchi in the canon had a special moment with his girls and I know heero have the same as well?
11/1/2017 c12 twisterblake2015
Astounding chapter and really much
11/1/2017 c12 Blake2020
Hey man its ok and Wow man you blew me away with this chapter and its was fun and entertaining and by the word and some of heero's friends old buddy's meeting heero harem ladies was sweet and until the next chapter as well.
10/7/2017 c11 Axcel
Heero's world is one ruled by warriors. I cannot say I'm surprised. I was expecting one in which he and the other Gundam pilots grew up together or something in a peaceful Earth Sphere as normal children instead of child soldiers.

Anyway, this fic is severely lacking in Gundams kicking ass. Given the huge number of threats to humanity's sovereignty and of course the many pirate bands and such they need to look out for in the backwoods, you would think the ESUN would rebuild the Gundams and perhaps keep a secret mobile doll force ready to fight raiders or something. And to deploy the Gundams with help from Washu to destroy the enemies who attacked through a Gundam counter-attack.
10/7/2017 c9 Axcel
Outmatched by Nagi? No, he wasn't, not even close. Every strike he made would have killed her if not for her shield. Like when he shot her. And stabbed her. She was not particularly skilled, she just had a defense that made up for her lack of skill. Heero's only mistake was not simply getting close, putting his gun against the shield generator, and shooting it to pieces. It is possible that would not work, in which case he should have simply broken her neck. Or dislocated all her limbs. Or removed the belt.
10/7/2017 c9 Axcel
Germany did not try to conquer the world. They attempted multiple times to negotiate a peace agreement and also to return the countries and territories they had taken. Those offers to return captured land freely were refused primarily by Winston Churchill. The same Churchill who began the city bombing campaigns after a lost German bomber, at night, flying above a storm, had to ditch its payload to make it back home with what little fuel it had left. The payload unfortunately landed on London, though few people were harmed. Churchill responded by launching swarms of bombers against German cities and refused to stop when Hitler attempted to negotiate (multiple times).

Prior to the invasion of Poland, the only land Germany had "conquered" was land that had been part of Germany for hundreds of years up until the Versailles treaty ending World War I broke up Germany. Which is why no country tried to stop him. He invaded Poland after his agents discovered Polish plans to invade Germany. The massive Polish military build-up on their border was probably a hint, too. Germany had appealed to England and France to get the Poles to stop oppressing Germans in a German section of Poland which had been cut away by the Versailles treaty, both nations refused aid.

Later on Hitler did go crazy but that was towards the end of the war. Of course, he also murdered countless Jews whom he or the SS had decided were enemies of the state. There were also many Jews who had been "veted" and judged to not be enemies and served in the German military during World War II.

So, Germany ended up nearly conquering the world by accident because they kept winning and their enemies kept refusing to accept their own land back from the Germans. Stupid politicians and their pathetic egos have killed more people than any other kind of monster. To say nothing of the fact Stalin executed more of his own people for no reason than all the people Hitler and his camps and the SS killed.
10/7/2017 c9 Axcel
Sucks for you Washu. Heero could never be described as disloyal to humanity. If he takes the place of Tenchi (Mr. Omnipotent), it'd to humanity's benefit.
465 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »