for The Pirate's Soldier

2/19 c25 Guest
Not complaining great chapter and I really did want to get a follow up on the orbital conflict.

That being said I thought we were getting a destiny calls chapter.

Oh well hopefully you won't take forever to get that one out.

Great chapter, can't wait till the next installment.
That being said it looks like the fecal matter is about to hit the ventilator unit.
Or the s**** about that the fan
2/19 c25 17Shinigami Miroku
Of all the outcomes, this is probably the one I expected the most but hoped for the least. I'd feared we hadn't seen the last of that damnable brainjack device, and tagging her with it at that exact moment was the best way for Kagato to regain the advantage. On top of that, there's no way Washu isn't going to face some severe repercussions; if the Emperor rescinds military support on the next leg of the race, it will be all but impossible for Heero and the gang to keep up with Kagato, Lighr-Hawk Wings or no. Speaking of which, it's definitely nice to see Heero continuing to improve like he is while still paying the price for his gambles... At some point he's going to need a solid plan for taking on Ragyo and, eventually, Kagato, if he's going to defeat them instead of relying on gambits.

Also loving the slow-burn romance between Ayeka and Quatre. They're a really cute couple and already care quite a bit for each other, and seeing how it progresses will be interesting to see.
2/19 c25 Darkknight1227
Is there going to be any gundams at all? That’s where the boys truly shine.
12/14/2021 c23 Axccel
I think Washu doesn’t understand loyalty to one’s home and people because she has no home or people. Even in the show she doesn’t seem to have such an understanding. Stepping out of one’s comfort zone is one thing, but abandoning one’s people to put yourself in a position where you must put the interests of a foreign, literally alien, civilization before your own is something else and I’m not sure you realized that’s what Washu is pushing Heero towards.

Don’t forget about the Leo IVs. Mars probably still has a lot of them. Come to think of it, Washu could probably make a Tallgeese IV and likely improve its controls and inertia absorption so it could be used as a general issue mobile suit.

All the Gundam pilots, heck all the soldiers, have earned a lot.

Virgo II and Mercurius did have complete coverage planetary defensors and could focus them to block extra powerful attacks and could deploy them as weapon drones that used their energy connections to cut through enemies if I remember correctly. And the defensors could handle extremely powerful attacks. Though using the right weapon could pierce. Not sure why lasers penetrated since they blocked particle beams and therefore would be using electromagnetic fields. I guess the writers didn’t know magnetic fields are made of photons.
10/29/2021 c24 wrightdylen21
Brovo man brovo
10/26/2021 c24 twisterblake2015
Awesome
10/23/2021 c24 214Fox McCloude
Couldn't read the whole chapter in one go, so I had to split it in three days. Still, after the previous one, I knew the real deal would be awesome to read, and a few surprises here and there.

Gotta admit, it's a nice touch to make Heero's Master Key that way (yeah, I immediately thought of Count Dooku when I read the description), makes it more unique. And the three Goddesses get their overdue reunion. Boy, sisters' spats are always terrifying, it's even more to think how much they can be when said sisters are cosmic beings whose power escapes our understanding. And Heero and everyone else got caught in the middle. Given how I recall that in canon Nagi at the last minute ended up helping the heroes, I can't help but wonder if her evident attraction for Heero will prompt her to betray Kagato at some point. If only because she doesn't want to lose her prize.

As usual, great chapter. And much as I enjoy space battles, I can't wait for the ground one, since it's just as exciting to see the characters duking it out without ships, mobile suits or what gives. Keep up the good work!
10/21/2021 c24 Blaze1992
You know I am surprised Kagato didn't send some pirates or some type of weapon earth's way by now just to screw with Heero. After all if earth is under attack the prince can't stop him at the array's least he let's his home burn.
7/29/2021 c23 Blaze1992
That was fun, bit of a shame though the others didn't get somewhat similar weapons to their old units.
7/26/2021 c23 twisterblake2015
Awesome
7/23/2021 c23 17Shinigami Miroku
Honestly, I didn't expect to see the Gundams againdespite their superiority in atmospheric and Lagrange-region combat, for deep-space fighters are superior, especially when they're developed by the Greatest Genius in the Universe. You really put a lot of thought into their designs (I spotted a few references here and there that I definitely approve of... ;3), and while I could see energy blade projectors being usable given that they're designed to cut through metal with minimal resistance and they could be used for strafing runs or surprising anti-fighter combat I can understand why you decided to go with a more traditional approach. I'm kinda surprised you didn't provide them some sort of "perfected" ZERO System for them, along with a minute-long rant by Washu about the recklessness of Doctor J and the others, but in retrospect they don't need it (something Quatre already proved).

That said, I get the feeling that they're going to have a major setback once they actually get to the repository. Gotta drive up the tension, even if they're able to succeed in getting the information they need...
7/23/2021 c23 214Fox McCloude
Haha, yeah, I knew the Darth Maul lightsaber was a given. It very much suits Ryoko as a weapon, so no complaints on my part for that.

Some may find it boring, but even reading the specs for each one of the fighters was incredible, and the best part, we could get to see them in action right away. I'd say, I kinda expected the buster rifle (not the twin one, mind you) for Heero's, the cloaking device for Duo's, and the load of missiles all over for Trowa's, but for the other two, I wasn't sure how'd you customize them to suit their pilots, and I wasn't disappointed, you got them spot on by focusing Quatre's fighter on defense and command, and Wufei's on high-speed combat. And to think this was just an practice exercise, can't wait to see them in a real space fight (and I haven't read a good one of those in quite a while).

Overall, another awesome chapter for an awesome story. The wait's always long, but well worth it as usual. Keep up the great work!
7/23/2021 c23 Guest
I thought your opening statement before the chapter started was pretty hilarious.

Anybody who watches Gundam comes for the mobile suits that stays for the pilots and the story content.

Like she said you can have all the fancy toys you want but it's the pilot that really makes it deadly
7/23/2021 c23 13Beowolf 43
I vote Heero name his Fighter Raphael, it fits with the whole Angle asthetic he usually has. That aside, good chapter over all. I can honestly see the five piloting those fighters, still cant figure out why you counted six of the in the beginning but that is probbably just a typo... unless Zechs shows up later i guess?( talk about suprise twists if thats how you play it out.)
6/11/2021 c22 Dragoon725
While this is a nice update, I hope you don't forget to give Ayeka and the rest of the girls some screen time with Heero since one of the highlights of Tenchi Muyo is the hilarity comedy with its harem and the way your making it go, it makes it sounds like Ayeka might be interested in Quattre and Sasami might have a new brother figure in Trowa. While I like this story, I hope you don't move away from the harem troupe since much of the comedy of this story is based on the friction between the girls trying to get in Heero's pants and it would instantly stale and go away if Heero settles down compeltely with only Ryoko even if she's one of the main heroine.
457 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »