for The Pirate's Soldier

5/15/2021 c22 twisterblake2015
Great update man and keep it up also and loving the story to the end too.
5/14/2021 c21 Axccel
Really, judging by the effectiveness of Heero shooting at Ryoko and Ayeka's ships the question is less if Earth would survive an invasion but if Jurai's military could survive trying.
5/14/2021 c22 2Gundamvid
The nobles should know better than to pick a fight with Heero for he has...

... (Liam Neeson voice) a "certain set of skills".
5/13/2021 c22 JumpingToaster
Not that I disapprove of the direction things are going I admit I would have preferred that in this fic Heero was going down a harem route. And when I mean harem I mean a Tenchi Muyo harem size. Primarily because he is in a monogamous relationship in one series and having him in a harem war would have been hilarious because it clashes with the kind of person Heero is. Yeah, he still might hitch up with more than just Ryoko (making no assumptions) but that seems unlikely. Well, I can't remember all the signs and hints of where the story and characters are going at the moment due to being distracted by me wearing a knee brace starting an hour ago. So I maaaaaaaay have forgotten some details of the story.
5/13/2021 c22 15Rhaza3517
This all makes me wonder what Washu is putting together for the Gundam pilots and Heero. Why do I get the feeling the enemies of our heroes are going to get intro'd to Earth warfare... GUNDAM style! Looking forward to the next chapter!
5/13/2021 c22 Blaze1992
. . . Pinkie got wrecked.
I wonder if this will make him fearful of earthers rather than hating them this go around.

By the way quick question since Heero is from earth when he bonds with the sapling, will the ship turn into a from of earth styled ships?
Basically a galley or something like it?
5/13/2021 c22 214Fox McCloude
Heavy action and all is good, but I still enjoy breathers every once in a while. Never been a fan of formal parties, balls and that stuff, but this one was pretty entertaining. Plus it's nice to see some other character interactions (especially loved the Ayeka-Quatre and Trowa-Sasami scenes).

Haha, we could see it coming from lightyears away, Washu was preparing some new toys for Heero and company, wasn't she? That's something I'll be looking forward to see (I'll bet she even personalized them for each according to the mobile suits they've piloted, so they feel more at home in the cockpits).

As usual, great chapter, keep up the good work, and watch out for the virus out there!
5/13/2021 c22 ThatLittleTwerp
Okay, why do I get the distinct suspicion that Washu just Washu'd up some brand new Gundams for the Wing boys not only so they can style on some fighter pilots, but also so they have some sort of edge for traversing through the maze to the second repository? Because that definitely feels like where the story is going, and I am 100% okay with that.
5/13/2021 c22 R reyes
please let it be the gundams please dude and also harem too do it man
5/13/2021 c22 13Beowolf 43
* Sniff,Sniff... I smell Insane Genius Messing with weapons of mass destruction... Wonder what type of Gundam she nade for Quatra.
5/5/2021 c14 3DarkChaosDragon00
no mobile Suit battles
3/25/2021 c1 dragonologistnatsu
Harem? Romance? Both please! A Fan of your books that can't wait for more. especially for this one
3/18/2021 c16 Shen1412 - Formerly Enigma95
No gundams? Sad
3/18/2021 c21 Blaze1992
I am really surprised things didn't go chaotic once Seto showed up, GXP was a funny show but crazy as hell.
3/18/2021 c14 Shen1412 - Formerly Enigma95
Never watched any tenchi muyo except Isekai monogatari
457 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »