for The Pirate's Soldier

5/30/2015 c1 2Gundamvid
Oh wow! A unique crossover. I love the Tenchi Muyo! This is the Tenchi Universe version right?
5/30/2015 c1 3Sajuuk
hello lol
good chapter and starter for this story
i can't wait to see what train and situation would heero be involved with
also i can't wait to see Washu chan and discover the new gundam that she would creat for heero
by
sajuuk
ps : i can't wait to read more about heero harem
5/30/2015 c1 zero grim
This was just awesome,can't wait to see where you take this one.
5/30/2015 c1 38David Knight
Well this was a nice surprise. A crossover that I never would have expected at all.

I also would not have expected Heero to be piloting Zechs's machine. Though given the circumstances of this universe at the end of Endless Waltz I guess it does make sense. One has to wonder if the presence of alien life will change things and if Mobile Suits will return even if in a limited capacity. I can't see Heero sticking with the Tallgeese III for the majority of this story.

Looking forward to the next chapters to both of your stories.
5/30/2015 c1 3Reishin Amara
...Okay im definitely going to love this...

Also,imaginging this done for the OTHER series as well...

can u imagine this on Gundam 00?o.o (Ayeka x Mr Bushido)

Also,...is Sasami here?
5/30/2015 c1 Tedditron
Well, This came out of nowhere, but, I like the idea so far. It was a very good read, thanks for the change of pace!
5/30/2015 c1 22edboy4926
Awesome intro.
Looking forward to more.
For some reason, I am looking forward to this story a lot more than your SEED/Wing stories (mostly since there is an already large amount of that type of crossover while your Tenchi/Wing story is now the third one added to the category)
Also, the images of Heero using the Light Hawk Wings to form an armor similar to his Gundam and Washu rebuilding the Gundams are stuck in my head now.

By the way, what bad guys are you planning on using in this story?
457 « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31