for The Pirate's Soldier

3/16/2021 c13 Shen1412 - Formerly Enigma95
They did the deed hahahaha

And 2 missions before the year ends

Man talk about overwork lol
3/16/2021 c17 Axccel
Humanity as a whole is not the problem. The handful of extremely vocal idiots are the problem. Those also tend to be violent. Worst of all, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
3/16/2021 c12 Shen1412 - Formerly Enigma95
Gundams anyone?
3/16/2021 c21 13Beowolf 43
You know what OP? I've got the feeling washu is planning on making gundams for the guys... Wing Zero with Light Hawk wings, epic!
3/16/2021 c11 Shen1412 - Formerly Enigma95
What a long chapter this was
3/15/2021 c21 JAKEkenstein
Will we see any of the Tenchi movies in your story?
Or Gundam wing endless waltz?
3/15/2021 c21 21Zero H Gundam
I love this chapter, and the last few keep up the good work.

Have to ask will new Gundams appear built by Washu? As I can see the pilots fighting the drones in them, after all drones are just Mobile Dolls right?

And Ballroom Blitz is that DBZ abridged reference?
3/15/2021 c21 214Fox McCloude
Man, this was one heck of a family reunion, and it's just begun. I'll be looking forward for that grand debut in the Juraian high society. It's gonna be an event for the ages, I'm sure of it XD

Speaking of, I think I need to spare some time to watch the third OVA series, since I know next to nothing about Seto, but she seems a pretty fun character here. Specially loved that bet they made on the Heero vs Ryoko fight. Washu is not only a scientific genius; I'd say she's also a gambling genius since she knows exactly when she can win one, huh?

Keep up the good work ;)
3/15/2021 c21 48Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint
Great chapter dude it was a fun read
3/15/2021 c21 JumpingToaster
I wonder if Heero ever fantasized shoving Washu back into a statis unit and launching it into deep space between galaxies.
3/7/2021 c5 7Te Ne'tra Mand'alor
Something tells me a Washu built Gundam would be badass.
1/16/2021 c20 XenoSmutFlare
...I really do like the story but it just ain't the same without the gundams.
1/15/2021 c20 R reyes
dude when will they tenchi group will see the Gundam boys Gundams will you be bringing them back on this story having washu rebuild them please do it man
1/14/2021 c19 JumpingToaster
P.S. Huh... I think I might have mentioned and got a reply about the GXP thing. I think. Forget. Oh well.
1/14/2021 c20 JumpingToaster
Happy New Year. Hope you and yours stay healthy.

Heero is a pretty interesting character as a member of the Jurai royal household. The only other person just as interesting was Lelouch from Code Geass.

I just realized some possibilities. I could be wrong but why do I get the feeling that there might be some 'elements' from Tenchi Muyo! GXP?

Also, wonder if Wing Zero was affected in any way by its pilot before retirement. Honestly, if the Zero system came back it probably would end up being upgraded to an entire different level to scale of timelines and etc. Not saying that is going to happen here necessarily.
457 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »