for The Pirate's Soldier

5/29/2019 c17 2Gundamvid
Washu...

You're my hero!

You turned our boys into Spartans!
5/28/2019 c17 Videoman8
Lot of lore bombs here
5/28/2019 c7 1eecobeo
I just started this but are the Gundams going to appear
5/28/2019 c17 blake015
Super chapter and updated friend and keep up the good work with this incredible story and i had the pleasure of supporting since back then.
5/28/2019 c17 wweTheBeast2015
Heero and gundam pilots have their hands full with future fights and yes a intriguing note Kiyone getting jealous about Ryoko with heero and since she was talking to one of the gundam pilots and dude i won't mind Heero having a harem and it be fun to see these girls cat fight over him be amusing thing possible even hott too.
5/28/2019 c17 Blake2020
Great chapter and interesting thing about harem mention in this chapter to the origin and Tsunami interesting heero be curious to see happening and all these girls get interested in Heero remains to be seen and master his powers as well for his future fight with kagato.
5/28/2019 c17 twisterblake2015
Awesome updated and always love this story.
5/28/2019 c17 R reyes
Oh yeah i love it and aida personalaty is just like her but more mischivus then cortana cant wait for more also will washu built the gundams or she already did
5/28/2019 c17 JumpingToaster
So... when is Heero going to start to move past the self deprecation stage onto new problems and joys (I mean good things and not in a sarcastic term). It is starting to get annoying and to properly deal and manage the whole process would take time and chapter(s) to do it properly so the sooner the better. I am not saying Heero's internal issues is something one can get over a cup of tea but I'd rather not sit through it being dragged out for a good chunk of the story either.

I think I got sick of things dragging out after seeing them one too many times in fictional works or historical drama series I enjoy.
4/28/2019 c16 Guest
What happened to Relena Peacecraft did she died or something?
4/10/2019 c16 Guest
Please let their be Gundams in the space arc. This story has it’s share of the earth arc being all relatively a starting point in being a introduction, but I’m hoping for the space arc to have all the Gundams being brought back to life once more to fight in the reaches of the entire galaxy to face against Kagato and I just hope you bring the endless waltz gundam models in the field to serve a purpose in this crossver, and I hope you get it right by this because I will be expecting it.
4/10/2019 c16 Guest
Give them Halo Reach or Halo 5 weapons, The have an effect to break shields when they fire upon, I you did a MGS5 reference so why not I mean it’s your “story” and what not.
3/9/2019 c16 Guest
I really like the story...but I'm noticing a distinct lack of well *gundams*
2/7/2019 c9 Axccel
I hope Washu doesn’t make the dangerous mistake of forgetting the After Colony military technology. A single mobile suit curbstomped their ships together. Granted, a very powerful mobile suit. However. Seeing as the Seraphim Gundam is even more powerful, an actual Gundam, and being mass-produced to become the new standard grunt...Yeah, Washu is right about their tech being centuries behind, but their military tech is radically superior even without getting into the Gundams and ZERO system.

Underestimating people with a recent history of total war is usually a bad idea.

Expanding solar power grid? Probably because solar power, like wind power, is miniscule.
2/6/2019 c7 Axccel
Since no religion has anti-alien sentiments or refuses to believe humans might not be alone in the universe, it is in my opinion most likely that Heero’s superiors are mostly worried about militarizing humanity again. Mainly concerned someone they missed or some new warlord might start another massive war. Of course, there is the concern about extra-solar threats, but with the acute attention of both the Police and Jurai...that isn’t likely to ever be a real problem. Anything that slips through can easily he erased by a Tallgeese III or something.
457 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »