for The Pirate's Soldier

2/5/2019 c16 xNightShroudx
will nagato debut in eyes of the soul or is that never happening?
2/4/2019 c16 3Reishin Amara
You know,reading this gave me an idea of my own...we have no clue who Duos family is...what if Washu was his mother or grandmother? (NOT in this story,its an idea I had for another story.)
2/4/2019 c16 2Tech Jammer
Aaah the moment that I have been waiting for. Well worth the wait. Downside being I have to wait some more for the next chapter! LOL!

Anyway, thank you so much for another update to this story, judging from the opening AN I hope your not being badgered too much from people wanting an update (me included on a technical level, hopefully not the case). Nevertheless, its a joy and a real tease now that the full cast is going galactic, to boldly go where no other gundam pilot has gone before XD.

Aside from maybe like one or two grammar errors somewhere here but not an issue since their so minimal that you can miss them entirely. The chapter is splendidly done for a number of reasons. One is the reveal of Heero's heritage that fits into the setting of this crossover and where others writers would write the hero being nauseatingly over the top over feeling betrayed over the 'reveal'; This one where both rational people talk it out is just gold inside and out. Not to mention the nod where Heero actually believes that 'other forces' at play hinting either between Tsunami or Tokimi twisting the fates.

While I am not certain of what neat stuff your going to give to our gundam pilots, I really hope that your planning to entrust Heero with Zinv in some way or form since it is practically the logical next step from his signature Angelic Wing Gundam to the Celestial Guardian Weapon of Zinv.

But who knows, maybe you'll do something will surprise me! Either way, I cant wait to see it!

Again, thank you so much for this update.

Sincerely,
Tech Jammer
2/3/2019 c16 15StraightedgeWingZero
I honestly was hoping for one thing as I was reading this chapter. FREAKING GUNDAMS there needs to be Gundams.
2/3/2019 c16 21Zero H Gundam
Nice update looks like the truth is out, and the G boys are now going to space, the galaxy will never be the same.
2/3/2019 c16 8Zanji of clan okami
I was kinda hoping for the Gundams to make an appearance but you have something else planned for them don’t you
2/3/2019 c16 8SolarisAce
I found the part where Heero talks about the lead up to Odin Lowe's last moments to be rather poignant. Everyone must have been cognizant of the fact that he was no older than eight at the time - Ryoko's thoughts even lampshade the idea.

"When Kiyone had first told Heero about Washu teleporting their countryside residence into the cargo bay of the Yagami, his first thought was that he must have hit his head during Nagi's attack."

*dies laughing*

I'd have preferred the Tallgeese III and a number of mobile suits, but okay.
2/3/2019 c16 Blaze1992
GRR! Bring back the mecha's already.
2/3/2019 c15 Blaze1992
Aww no light hawk wings.
2/3/2019 c16 blake015
Impressive
2/3/2019 c16 twisterblake2015
Saving the earth is nothing new to Heero and his gundam allies and curious to see what he and the gang do next.
2/3/2019 c16 wweTheBeast2015
This where the Fun begins and be thrill to see Heero and his buddies and his harem girls go on jounrey into space.
2/3/2019 c16 Shikyo no Kyoufu
Sure shit has hit the fan but come on man...ROAD TRIP IN SPACE!
2/3/2019 c16 Blake2020
Awesome and excited for the next chapter and Heero has a lot on his plate and to protect his planet and his loves ones and plus learn a lot about Heero powers and origin and his parents and all.
2/3/2019 c16 R reyes
coool man but i wonder what kind of weapons is washu making ... oh GOD please let it be THE BIG GUNS PLEASE
457 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »