for My Savior

1/23/2018 c1 38nadillaandlaprasthefireandice
Wow, nice job on this one. Not many Raiden fanfics are as good as this one!
8/24/2016 c1 12kumulonimbus
So, after reading In his Mind I went back and found this story – I was really longing to read more about Serenity and you didn’t disappoint. This was poignant and engaging for the reader, hot yet delicate, and I really enjoyed your take on the Thunder God. Great job!
6/22/2016 c1 14LadyKeren
O.O Raiden showing a woman a good time..never thought I'd see that but it doesn't surprise me in the least that he's good at it..and I am SURE his body is sexy *calms pounding heart* very sweet though..Serenity is one lucky chick!
8/1/2015 c1 1Princesskitanaofoutworld22
this story was beautiful...
7/7/2015 c1 Guest
This was honestly one of the best things I've ever read, keep it up!
6/19/2015 c1 MKFan2
I hope to see a child between these two and have them join Cassie's's team in the future. But seriously one of the best oneshots for a OC/Canon relationship I've ever read. Excellent work! Also sorry if this or similar review post twice I don't think the first one went thourgh.
6/19/2015 c1 Guest
I would love to see a child between these two and have them join Cassie's team. But one of the best OC/character I've ever read. Keep up the good work. I hope to more MKX stories soon. It was a perfect oneshot.
6/1/2015 c1 MKLady1010
This is a beautifully written one shot that should get more attention! This is like the only OC/Canon lemon I really love! Great job!
5/31/2015 c1 MikuHatsuneLove
O/O Oh... my... Elder Gods...

-Ahem- I'll talk about that in a second. First of all, I like your detail on your OC. She's like the opposite of Quan Chi, but you helped explain what her powers can do, and they are not allowed to used it all the time, making it more realistic. I feel bad for her when it came to Kenshi.

The lemon though... -faints- You made me blush and nosebleed so much I had to be in a room by myself so I cannot be distracted. XD

Raiden is attractive, I'll give you that, but I still love my Johnny and Liu Kang, even though the latter is a revenant. Love this so much, Rose!