for Past Comes Back

9/11 c10 6yosijin
Oh no! Just ten! ;_;
I can't express how excited I am about this story, you are a great writer! I would really love to read a new update on this great story. I hope I receive a notification of a new chapter soon!
You are magnificent!

Hoping you are okay and safe!
Thks
9/11 c9 yosijin
Yassss! Finally!
9/11 c6 yosijin
This story is so cool I just hope Ethan finds her!
9/11 c4 yosijin
Poor Nyah a rape kit? Dammit!
9/11 c2 yosijin
It was disturbing to read about what happened to Nyah! it is such an intriguing read and so well done! I love!
9/11 c1 yosijin
Oh my god this is so interesting! I barely found it and I'm hooked!
8/15/2018 c10 8Judy.Laura.L
Hi, I know it's been a while since you've updated. I've recently got into the Mission Impossible franchise and I love the storyline of Ethan Hunt with Nyah. Sad thing is is that there aren't many fanfics on them, and the good ones I could find are the ones you've written. I understand how other fanfics can take your mind off of ones you're working on and how life can be unpredictably busy. I'm just saying this fanfic amazing and mind grabbing. I hope you haven't given up on this and will update somewhere in the near future.
2/20/2018 c10 25Ninjaboy13779546
OK, two years have passed since you put this story on hiatus. Any chance you'll be bringing it back?
3/24/2016 c1 9SweetXscape
Wow, very well written! Loved it! :) Nyah is so gorggggg
9/17/2015 c8 Guest
Pliss ethan\julia
8/19/2015 c1 Guest
ContinĂșa
8/7/2015 c1 lol
This is awsome. Please do update soon
6/19/2015 c1 Guest
Great story you have here. I sincerely hope you continue writing with this one. :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service