for A Little Tied Up

9/18 c12 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Bruh Zach came to Cammie's apartment while Cammie was literally naked except for a white bath robe! Yeesh. Aww Zach and Cammie had a cute moment back there in her... bedroom. Oh. Ok.
9/18 c11 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Zach IS a highly trained operative... but he doesn't know how to do the cup song? Bruh. I don't know it but my case is different because I ain't any highly trained operative! Bruh Zach was just messing with Cammie he DID know the cup song! Bruh. I would kill or give for a boyfriend like Zach! Lucky Cammie!
9/18 c10 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Who's Vladimir? Is he a/the guy who captured Cammie and Zach? Funny is Zach willing to risk painting his car pink just to prove a point to Cammie? Boy... am I rite? Haha this is honestly so hilarious!
9/18 c9 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Ugh Zach is seriously SO gross! ... Umm... I am like totally weirded out.
9/18 c8 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Oh no Cammie's in the cell. Are Zach and the gang gonna help her? How did Zach get there too? Looks like they gonna have to wing it. Bruh and now Cammie and Zach are kissing in the cell. Cute but they need to get outta there!
9/18 c7 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Bruh Zach farted on the mission? Eww! Oh no Cammie got surrounded by 3 angry Austrian men who have guns aimed at her! What are you gonna do Cammie? Wow Zach you ditched Cammie! Ugh!
9/18 c6 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Bruh so at the end Zach had cameras in his glasses so when Cammie bends over, then... Bruh Zach! Lol.
9/18 c5 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Zach and Cammie and Preston are playing blackjack? I LOVE playing cards. I like it this is new. Bruh if Preston leaves that shows how corny/cringy Zammie are. He's probably going to see Macey wink wink.
9/18 c4 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Hmm... Zach and Cammie have 2 kids whose names are Ashley and Daniel? Cool. And another kid named Scott? Cool. Interesting. But how are these a series of one shots? They connect to each other.
9/17 c3 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
I just realised... How did Cammie and Zach get tied up in the first place? Aww... Zach was oh so very sweet at the end. But what does it matter if they gonna die? At least they gonna die together! Can't wait to see how the next chapters are like...
9/17 c2 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Well... This seems like a happy ending to the previous chapter.
9/17 c1 ALLY CARTER 4 EVER
Who did Zach kiss? The last part is HILARIOUS! Omg! Haha the guards wanted to knock out Cammie & Zach cause they were being noisy! Hilarious!
5/23 c12 Liz
Don't think I'll listen to that song the same way again...
5/23 c9 Liz
Standard issue spy diapers... That's hysterical!
5/23 c5 Liz
Laughed most at poor Preston. We've all been there, mate.
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »