for Mortal Kombat X - Parody Edition!

5/5/2019 c12 MKDemiGodzilla-Warrior
Well, can't wait till you do MK11 parodied!
8/4/2018 c9 Zara
This funny as fuck mostly caused of sub zero's chapter and scorpion's too
4/25/2018 c1 Blerton Imeri
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
LOL I laughed my ass off with this
11/7/2015 c12 15KLD kitkat
Oh lord! I loved this chapter! It was flat out hilarious! Especially when Cassie discovered she was a ''Green Lantern'' and Shinnok's reaction to that. Loved it!
11/7/2015 c11 KLD kitkat
This story is so funny! I love it! I've been laughing the entire story.
11/5/2015 c10 762020's Purwhite Sultan
Funny... As... Hell! If I may I want to make a side comedy here. It's from a vid I watched.

Shinnok: Nigga I ain't payin' shit! AND NEITHER IS ANYBODY ELSE! FREE POWER FOR EVERYBODY!

Raiden: Oh, man no fool, you gon' get me fires yo!
11/5/2015 c8 2020's Purwhite Sultan
What kind of a drink is Woolay? Well whatever the reason, this chap was funny as hell!
11/5/2015 c2 2020's Purwhite Sultan
2 chapters in and I'm already cracking up!
8/15/2015 c12 laceyxoxo
you hear that cass, i'm about to get laid. man, this was the funniest thing i've ever read! i even took a picture and sent it to my friend it was that funny!
8/11/2015 c3 Guest
Haha! I see what you have done with the names of the Lin Kuei wariors. Very clever!
8/1/2015 c6 awolfnamedThaliaJackson
You'll get your chance Erron. You too Kenshi.
8/1/2015 c4 awolfnamedThaliaJackson
Its okay Erron. *pats Erron on the head and hands him a cookie*
7/24/2015 c12 17en-lumine
Oh man, oh man! This was soo good! You truly outdid yourself this time - THIS is my new favourite chapter! XD

From start to the end, you've woven it all in such subtle, but hilarious ways! And this chapter truly topped it off! Loved the Kenshi not getting a chapter reference (high-five, man! xD), the whole wedding scene in the end and the "Happy Birthday, motherfucker" - God, I literally laughed out loud in the middle of the night and nearly woke my family! XD

I'm a little sad this has ended, but with you announcing your MK9 parody, all I can say is I CAN'T WAIT!

Thanks for writing such a sweet story, I'll be sure to read it time and time again! And thank you for the shout-out as well! Can't wait to read your next story (with your OC Serenity) and the new Parody! Have a great time, buddy! 3
7/21/2015 c12 11NaruHinaLuvr13
Noooooo its finished it was good while it lasted *cri
7/21/2015 c12 IamMelapples
Best story ever...I can't wait to see your MK9 parody. And you can parody other games maybe...
82 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »