for One Piece Wars

6/24/2016 c10 40Black' Victor Cachat
Glad to see you back! :-)

Like how you are mixing up pieces of A New Hope
4/6/2016 c9 Black' Victor Cachat
Good touch having Robin spew off history so easily
4/6/2016 c8 Black' Victor Cachat
Look forward to what happens next!
4/6/2016 c5 Black' Victor Cachat
I really appreciate the comparison between the Hutts and the Dragons :-P
4/6/2016 c4 Black' Victor Cachat
Curious why you made it 10 years instead of 20 for Robin. Still enjoying this adaption though
2/9/2016 c3 3sortakindamaybeperhaps
is this fanfic a blessing from god? because just a few months ago i tried looking up for swxop crossover fanfic and nothing showed up, but then by some miracle i happen to stumbled upon this masterpiece today! anyway great job with the chapter and keep updating, im really loving it so far
6/7/2015 c2 Wound
Really my device? Cutting me in halv of reviev? Meany.
Like I was writing, DF powers came for great price of vulnetalibity at nearly whole time when sailing. If FF are going to have the same weakness, users are going to have much bigger advantage. I mean, how big is chance to fall off to water when aboard spaceship?
Just 2 jedi left? Sorry, but what about Shichibukai Mihawk, the greatest swordsman on the world and Zoros dream of surpassing Mihawk?
And last thing. You should wrote longer chapters.
See ya'.j
6/7/2015 c2 Wound
Hello, it's me again. I agree with you, Oda should wrote script to seventh SW movie.
About Devil/Foecw fruits. In OP world (this planet need an SUUUPER name) most of the surface is covered in water. This is what makes price of using DF so high. If you fall from ship, and no one help you - you're dead. With FF (force fruits
6/6/2015 c2 DjGinsu13
A very unique story that's peaked my interest by combining One Piece and Star Wars into the world of the galaxy far far away. Reading this story, you have gave the crews' swordsmen the role of the Jedi, while Robin and Nami are bounty hunters/thieves which is pretty awesome so far with your choice, but I might I ask a suggestion for you to add a little on again off again romance between Jedi Zoro (who would murder anyone one in the Star Wars Universe if he was a Jedi by looking at his style and the one with Darth Vader and Zoro) and bounty hunter Robin, it is just a suggestion since both characters seem perfect in the show and add humor when they gather. Once again this story is unique and I can't wait for the next update.
6/2/2015 c1 wound
Looks out good so far.
I like the idea by itself (I mean, SW and OP xover? Who wouldn't like this?)
As much as I can say with those few accapits, you have very good wroting style. I hope you will stay with this story. And do not forget about skull jokes. YOHOHOHO!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service