for Ultraviolet

11/29/2018 c9 King Edward Elric Mustang
I know it’s been a while since you posted but I just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading the few chapters you posted and I really enjoy your writing style probably old news to you just felt like I had to say it
7/8/2017 c7 Salinedreamsxena
I got this warm fuzzy feeling when Ed said Roy could mark him. Ed would be the kind of person to do that despite how it could make him look. Ugh he is just so thoughtful I could die.
9/8/2015 c9 76speedfanatic05
I remain intrigued as to how this will work between Roy and Ed. As if by nature, Roy's got a bit of dominance already and according to his quest, he'll have to maintain that facade. My question is, will it be to the detriment of his relationship with Ed? More over, how Ed and Alphonse play into rebuilding Xerxes.

Intriguing indeed.

9/6/2015 c9 Guest
He needs to shave off that mustache. Come on Mustang. the 'stache has got to go.
9/5/2015 c9 2Secret Companion
This seems very bad. I dont want them to separate after basically just starting...I mean this is the first time ive read something like this so I don't exactly know how it works but I want to see how it devlops since there were basically no feelings before the mating started...
7/19/2015 c8 5Andomiyu Orokatta
I was pretty excited to see this was updated. I love the humor; it actually lends to the realism - no, the sheets and you *won't* smell like roses after a 4-day marathon of sex!
7/17/2015 c8 Guest
This is still really good.
7/17/2015 c8 76speedfanatic05
As always, you leave me wanting more! I love how even though Ed doesn't fully know if this is what he wants, he KNOWS it's what intrinsically needs. I'm coming to understand the A/B/O dynamic quite well and it's got me more than a little obsessive about the entire story. I can't wait to see how both Ed and Roy navigate this new horizon, especially with it's duplicitous intent.

Brilliant work!
7/15/2015 c7 1YourSassyTeacher
fucking loved this! awesome!
it didn't say it was complete, so I'm kinda wishing to read more!
I hope you decide to!
7/7/2015 c7 5Andomiyu Orokatta
Wow! I've never read an A/B/O-verse story (had to look it up after the 1st chapter, actually - I was so confused!) but this looks like it's going to be AMAZING!
7/4/2015 c7 76speedfanatic05
There's just something with the dynamic of this pairing that I like. Usually when it's Roy/Ed, Roy's the instigator, the dominant one. Here, the tables have turned pitting Roy as the subservient. I find myself more invested in Roy's plight and how he and Ed must now carefully maneuver their way through the circumstances of their mating. Intriguing indeed.

And well, the mating ritual didn't hurt things either ;).

I'm so into this story, it's borderline obsession.

7/3/2015 c7 8BlueIsTheColourOfOurPlanet
This was a great chapter. I like your writing style. Though there were a lot of words written double like this: doubledouble. It would be easier to read if you correct that :)
6/26/2015 c6 Guest
Yowza. I hope we get Roy's perspective on all this.
6/26/2015 c6 76speedfanatic05
I'd say that was an intense way to start the day, lol. Now that they are bonded, I'm thoroughly intrigued as to what's next for them. That claiming is sure to stick with Roy for a while, I'm curious as to how he'll act now that the first heat is alleviated.

6/25/2015 c6 8BlueIsTheColourOfOurPlanet
Nice. Very nice. Very very very nice. Well written!
24 Page 1 2 Next »