for Love Post War

2/25/2018 c48 6Hazmatt
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
4/21/2017 c48 1annemarie.dunlap
this was so good and so well written I just could not stop reading it
4/10/2017 c48 1Match4077
First of all: You Monster.

Second of all: This was wonderful and so natural and fluffy and domestic but it also broke my heart on multiple occasions. I also totally wasted the first two nicest days weather wise I've had in the past six months because I couldn't stop reading this. Nice job. I'm still mad at you for those last several chapters though, I legit cried.
4/4/2017 c48 6katladyd
Such a sad ending to a beautiful story. I hope the whole family fills little Daniel in on just how special his namesake was. This was beautiful.
4/4/2017 c48 17DS2010
sad about Daniel :(
4/4/2017 c48 47phnxgrl
Kudos on a great story.
4/4/2017 c48 Guest
Excellent ending!
4/4/2017 c48 anita1788
While sad, this ending was written very well and wraps up the story nicely.
4/3/2017 c47 Guest
Excellent chapter! Thanks for sharing!
4/2/2017 c47 6katladyd
I think at their age, two is enough. But, if they would be happy with another one, so be it! I hate to see this story end, but they all have to so we can have a happy ending.
4/2/2017 c47 47phnxgrl
I loved how Hawkeye and Margaret are discussing the probability of another child. Please continue.
4/2/2017 c47 anita1788
So happy to see an update. Looking forward to the next one.
12/24/2016 c46 6katladyd
Poor Margaret. Dealing with a child who has chicken pox is bad enough, but having another child to look after is rough! You have made Hawkeye and Margaret wonderful parents in this story. I can't wait for the next installment. Just excellent writing of an excellent story.
12/20/2016 c46 Guest
Very nice!
12/20/2016 c46 1Beloved Daughter
Nice to hear from you again. Side comment - sometimes you had "Kelleye" and sometimes "Kelley" - at first I thought it was a typo and then thought it was a humorous way to honor Hawkeye. Heh.

Anyway, thanks for the chapter update. All the joys of parenting!
138 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »