for Communication Breakdown

3/3/2017 c13 2LillyHalliwell
I hope this story continues! It's getting really interesting.
1/11/2017 c13 sandysea17
What a great way to bring Dr. Miles McCabe back into the story and I can't wait to read what ideas he has to help Auggie out.

Nice cliffhanger and will be waiting to see where you take us when they meet up on the weekend.

Keep up the excellent work and post again soon please.
8/15/2016 c12 5Finlaure13
This situation has put obstacles between A&A and yet, they have found ways to be even closer and share even more intimacy. I still worry about how much stress this is putting on their relationship, and how much it can take before it breaks under the weight. And yet, A&A are not without ingenuity and imagination, they know how to think quickly and work with whatever is placed in front of them. And now I wonder what it is Auggie has in his bag of tricks. It is only a matter of time before he comes up with solutions to problems that arise, on the field and in his own life.
I think the constant touching is quite beautiful, they have their own positives where others would see negatives. Intimacy does not come from across the room for them. Intimacy and love is right in their hands.
8/11/2016 c12 sandysea17
Wonderful chapter and I'm happy to see Auggie and Annie getting along better and it's a great way that they have found to talk to each other.

I'm so hopping that email was sent to Dr. Miles McCabe and that he will be in the next chapter!

Keep up the great writing ;D
3/17/2016 c11 Finlaure13
I knew it would happen. Frustration sets in. It would have been unrealistic if it hadn't. Good work on this chapter. I can feel the tension throughout in that apartment and the school.
3/17/2016 c10 Finlaure13
Very intriguing chapter. And nice teamwork. I love that they are going into this battle together, hands clasped. And as Annie is so good with languages, I can understand her excitement to learn another. I know they'll figure out ways to make it work.
3/17/2016 c9 Finlaure13
So beautiful, yet so heartbreaking. There is much to say about love here. They have obstacles that are huge to work through in a relationship, and they are both extremely stubborn and independent, so their love is going to have to stand fierce and strong, to get them through it together. But if they work on things that will help them both, maybe it will all work out for them and they will be stronger for it.
3/15/2016 c11 sandysea17
Fantastic chapters.
I so very much feel for Auggie she should talk to him at home. She being really unfair to him.

Keep up the great work. ;D
3/14/2016 c7 Guest
"Auggie knew that most of the hospital staff was ROOTING for them." -jae
3/13/2016 c6 Guest
Steaming right along. This is great! -jae
3/13/2016 c6 Guest
This is terribly exciting Mandi. I love it! But you're always dangling me by my lapels. You know that. Good job! -jae
3/13/2016 c5 Guest
Great pacing! -jae
3/13/2016 c4 Guest
Keep it goin' babe. Awesome story -jae
3/13/2016 c3 Guest
Why do you always do this to me! Great writing! -jae
3/13/2016 c2 Guest
You got me turnin' the pages, girl! -jae
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »