for You don't Know What's Good for Bad

1/11/2016 c6 3Ramendobe
THIS IS PERFECT!
1/3/2016 c6 35Dal Niente
Oh no help this is adorable and scary and sweet and I am having too many feelings to know what to do with them all. Minion needs his autonomy and Megamind can give it to him but that doesn't mean they aren't both scared half out of their minds.

I love the bit about Minion's big teeth, and Megamind not knowing what to do for either of them, really (because who knows if there was something else that he could have done to help the teeth come in easier or slower or faster? who knows? who would know?).

And I love the elevator music! "Happy piano music" indeed. Megamind might have gotten better results if he'd searched for "ragtime piano" instead. But elevator music works as a reliably safe alternative!

And of course Minion would love Tarzan-found family, interspecies family, and Kala is perfect best queen ever, yes good.

I love this, I love everything about this, Minion's disorientation and Megamind's single-minded care, EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL.
1/3/2016 c6 18ladyspock7
Yes, that chapter was one of my favorites, too! I felt quite worried for both of them. Now, on to the current chapter. Though I still felt worried for Minion, I had to laugh when Megamind went looking for music to distract him. One of my favorite lines was 'Were these even in a freaking major key?' The other was when Minion asked to be a gorilla. Even though we all know that's what the robot body ends up being, it was still a very funny conversation. Yeah, I'd have to agree, Kala is a queen. Really nice chapter! I felt Megamind's worry, and sympathized with both of them, especially Minion. It seemed natural for Megamind to have feelings of guilt about the whole process. Minion will like having a robot body that will help him do more stuff, but Megamind obviously values him just as he is.
12/31/2015 c6 29joanhello
Oh, the feels! You clearly get why human surgeons aren't allowed to operate on their loved ones. And I love Minion wanting to look like Kala. Clearly the "Space Stepmom" thing wasn't an isolated incident. Looking forward to the next chapter.
12/31/2015 c6 Lovepatrolalpha1344
Awesome! So cute!
12/24/2015 c5 Elf Kid 2.0
I enjoyed this! I especially liked the first chapter, the Theater Class AU, and the fit chapter. Your depiction of Bernard was a very satisfying portrayal.

Now I'd like a to send out a prompt to you and/ or any other takers: In which is determined to defeat Metro Man... and take his place as Overlord of Metrocity! Not necessarily an AU. ;-)
12/20/2015 c4 27waistcoat35
Chapter four though - I DIED.
12/5/2015 c5 3Ramendobe
omgosh LOL perfect!
12/5/2015 c4 Ramendobe
HAHAHAHAH I laughed SO FUCKUING HARD XD
I love it!
12/5/2015 c2 Ramendobe
ohmygosh I need more of this
right fucking now
11/28/2015 c5 Guest
This chapter was too short. Moar!
11/27/2015 c5 18ladyspock7
I was quite happy to see you posted an update! I really would like to see more of these. This is a Bernard that is rarely if ever seen: an insecure guy who is quite lonely. Personally I think you're being much too hard on yourself in regards to your writing, since I've enjoyed all of the installments in this collection. I hope you continue it!
7/29/2015 c4 2werewolf6780
Well... I only really liked the first chapter... The others, especially the one with the warden, seem a bit out of character... But the writing is good still.
7/22/2015 c1 smithmissy390
Overall the stories are great! i loved the ideas that you write stories about before the movie and after! I would love to see more of your work in the future! But i must say i wish these stories were a bit longer they kept me wondering! Just like the film :P but anyway overall great story and work! Btw This is Megamindrules from Live Journal! :D
6/22/2015 c4 18ladyspock7
LOL that was so nasty of Megamind! Making her freak out like that. I can remember a few nerve-wracking camping trips myself, scurrying along darkened paths, jumping at shadows.
28 Page 1 2 Next »