for You don't Know What's Good for Bad

6/22/2015 c1 18ladyspock7
Holy cow, that was intense! I felt really anxious for both of them. It shows how much they trust and need each other.
6/19/2015 c4 urbestfriend
***Beka stupid auto correct
6/19/2015 c4 urbestfriend
Omg. This is perfect! Also, thanks for making *me* Roxanne
-Beak
Ps. You said u where a texan...:)
6/19/2015 c3 nicky
"talk to the nice hermit " lol all of these are great
6/9/2015 c3 ladyspock7
This was really cute1 I love it when he and the warden have all these father-type/son-type confrontations. All the angst! The awkwardness. I also like how you address the issue of his old criminal friends and uncles. I imagine a lot of them don't like it that he's switched sides. The conversation at the end with Musicman was hilarious. Megamind was very crabby, Musicman was Mr. Positive. I'd like to see them get together too, for more social awkwardness.
6/8/2015 c3 N.O
Good stories. I've always wondered where Meg's got his good side from. Compassion specifically. It's often explained as inherent, or from the warden, and maybe the uncles. I dont buy that it was the warden, nor the uncles. So i've always wondered about a story where someone ELSE had a huge impact in his life. Someone almost angelic. Someone who made a huge impression but only knew a short time (perhaps a tragic ending?) explaining why he still pursued a life of crime. A short stint with a foster parent? A falsely accused inmate who was released or killed a short time later? Anyone in a position to blow Meg's expectations of being hated out of the water, but just couldn't be there long enough to alter his path.
6/7/2015 c3 23megamegaturtle
This is such a delight! I lost it at the brotherhood part!
6/4/2015 c2 13EvilKnivel38x
Love, this is golden!
6/4/2015 c2 23megamegaturtle
OMG. IT WAS PERFECT. This was actually my prompt and this was a riot :)
6/3/2015 c2 Blue Oyster Cult
Oh, i love it!) Very inspiring.
6/2/2015 c1 megamegaturtle
FEELS. TOO MANY FEELS. BUT YES. GOOD FEELS.
6/2/2015 c1 Ramendobe
OH.
MY
GOD!
I LOVE THIS
I LOVE YOU
*CRIES*
6/1/2015 c1 Guest
Loved this! I thought both meganind and minion were very much in character:) are you planning on doing a mini- one short for after the procedure too?
28 « Prev Page 1 2