for Fatal Attraction

9/24 c2 Lady Avarice
AWWWWW I HOPE YOUR BABY IS DOING WELL! Sorry I just melted at the thought, wonder how many of us HO fans have chosen some iteration of Harry as their baby name. I’m partial to Hadrian and Harrison(HPHarrison Ford)
6/16/2017 c2 Hot-Magma
Don't be sorry keep up the good hard working life and just live. All the best for your futures!
3/1/2017 c2 1Raenaven
Harry? Really? That's so cute! Hope you're doing fine being a single mother! I'm sure your siblings are helping out as much as they can!

Babies are so adorable.
1/31/2017 c2 3Benthos
:'( Glad to hear that your life became better after that , Hope you live a good life , both you and your child.

Side note to any other person: did any1 adopt this story?
9/16/2016 c2 derderxp2
Family comes first. Good luck with your kid and don't lose hope! Love finds us when we least expect it
9/10/2016 c2 Anon
Great talent. Hopefully someday writing for your own enjoyment will happen, until then, Happy parenthood! Hope it's a fun one:)
9/10/2016 c2 Guest
...sadness...
...maybe pick one of your favorites and just work on it as a hobby-thing? (insert mildly hopeful yet resigned tone of voice)
...sigh...as long as baby Harry has a ridiculously loving childhood, while I'll be supremely bummed (not about the happy childhood bit mind you!), I'll keep from pestering you. That and letting us know if any fic adoptions happen and by whom. That would be nice...
9/9/2016 c2 TsukiDragon
please tell us if someone adopts the story :) good luck
9/9/2016 c2 phantomshadowdragon
It's no problem at all. I'm sorry you had to go through with that kind of betrayal. Some guys are just the worst. I understand all about how much attention babies and toddlers need having helped my mother with raising my, as of now, 2-year-old brother. I wish you the best of luck with everything.
9/9/2016 c2 8Bloody Constant Writer's Block
either hiatus or up for adoption please I rather a good story not get discontinued. Up for adoption would be preferable because you can be amazed by how other people can turn what you once thought was a dead end can be turned around
9/9/2016 c2 Promakhos
I hope everything goes well for you, you and little Harry definitely deserve a lovely life after everything you've been through. (and that guy is an real asshole. F*ck him)
9/9/2016 c2 Rungrawee
I remember reading this last year, and I was so exited that there's an update.
I admit that I'm a bit disappointed. But none the less I don't blame you for not finishing this. I smiled when you said you named your son "Harry." It's really sweet of you. I hope you and your child have a happy family life. And may you find someone who'd really care for you and your family. Or if you decide not to enter a relationship anymore, that you'l be strong and raise little Harry to be someone who's kind and brave just like his name sake.
With love,
Rungrawee L.
5/15/2016 c1 Hellfire000
I just found your story and I am in love with it! I can't wait to see if Harry is the motivation Shamal needs to buckle down and start caring about his own health and become a doctor. I hope you find inspiration to continue this intriguing story :)
3/28/2016 c1 Nadine
It was nice to read. I will be looking forward for the next chapter.
1/25/2016 c1 8jeffery.gerbermartin
I await to see what happens next in this very interesting storyline. Hoping to see it soon.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »