FanFiction.Net
for Crawling Underneath God

10/12/2019 c2 FlackAttack
I found you and your short story here. Now that KUF2 is coming out in America and Europe, maybe you’ll be able to get a greater audience for this fandom. Or maybe you’ll be inspired to write more regardless. I unfortunately live in Australia and am thus overlooked in KUF2 introduction to western markets. Anyway, please write more chapters, it’s very well crafted and an unexpected choice for a main character.
1/29/2019 c2 1Nutt Man 117
I was just playing Heroes the other day. It's been more than 10 years and I finally beat Urukabarr's second mission! Getting all high and nostalgic on Kingdom Under Fire, I decided to look for some fanfic of the series. I was sorry to see it was just your story here but a great one nonetheless. Ellen's story was my favourite of all the characters and it's cool to see some outside perspective in the war of Arein. Brining some life into Justino was a good idea. He's included in most of the significant times of the waring dates in Heroes.

Anyway, I dunno if you'll continue the story and I won't ask cause it's a lotta work I know. I just wanted to let you know that you made something awesome and someone appreciates it!

Cheers! :)
8/2/2016 c2 Vampirenick
It's a shame you are the only one to make a story about this great game. Seeing the classics die out is painful sometimes.
10/8/2015 c1 Blackout10160
This pretty good I cant wait for more.
6/21/2015 c1 artilyon-rand
Crusaders how i miss them by the emperor i didnt knew that KUF did have one Page FF¡