for Father Figures (They Come In All Shapes and Sizes)

6/17 c2 StarryEden
Beautiful story! The first chapter is pretty dark, but the next two more than make up for it. You know I love Zuko feels, and you write him very well. Also, Sokka 'swordbending' with Zuko is awesome! Thanks for writing!
8/26/2017 c1 11Myno
Amazing, this is how I think each one of these characters thinks of Zuko. Well done!
9/6/2016 c3 3berry5tz
Excellent writing!

I so enjoyed each father's view of Zuko. Each was very realistic in their view point. The way each saw him was unique. Though Ozai, of course really got under my skin. The jerk.

Thanks for writing.
1/6/2016 c3 Sleepybutterfree
Ahh such nice. I too love to read father/son stories about them.
1/6/2016 c2 Sleepybutterfree
I like Iroh's chapter too. I like how you wrote him, and he was right: Zuko hadn't been corrupted yet.
1/6/2016 c1 Sleepybutterfree
This is great! The agni kai from Ozai's pov is great! I like how you wrote his character, this all seem like things he would think.

Also, I noticed you didnt mention the stuff that was shown in "The Search", so I thought that maybe you don't know about it.
So the thing is there are some graphic novels, with stories that take place after the end of ATLA. You can read them online. But make sure you read them in the right order.

I'm not complaining or anything, but I wanted to make sure you knew about them because they are so awesome!
The Search, the one I've mentioned, is a trilogy graphic novel that is about Zuko searching for his mother and it is my favorite one. I was so happy when I found out there is more ATLA content. And apparently they will make another one. Sorry for rambling but it is so great!
11/14/2015 c3 13SparkyIceblaze135
Amazing
11/14/2015 c1 SparkyIceblaze135
Stupid Ozai
8/19/2015 c3 A fan
This was SO good! Like seriously. Amaze.
7/28/2015 c2 Kai
I really like how you see Iroh loving Zuko so much
7/15/2015 c3 3Artifice31029
! wow! I love this one too! Great job!

I'll miss this fic! Thanks for giving it the time!

6/28/2015 c2 Lighting's Halo
Love this, will there be more?
6/25/2015 c2 7WordsmithingArtist
I like the contrast between Ozai and Iroh. This was an enjoyable read.
6/23/2015 c2 3Artifice31029
:) I LOVE IT. Good old fashioned Iroh. Well written, once again. Thumbs up!

6/4/2015 c1 Artifice31029
Wowwwe. I like! Nice to see a well-written piece from Ozai's point of view. It's one that isn't often explored and even more rarely done well, but you've really hit the nail on the head. I'd love to hear more if you're up for it. :)

16 Page 1 2 Next »